Chapter 6

(This chapter will be a little longer!!!! Don't forget to vote or give me ideas I have writers block!!!!😅)

As Gumball quietly flirts with Penny, Darwin is looking at Gumball like he's stupid. "Pass! Gumball! Hey! Ms. Simeon is looking at you! Pay attention!!" Darwin whispers as quietly as he can. " well well well, the Wattersons again, eh? I thought I told you the next time you talk in class you would be sent to the counselors office, didn't I?" Ms. Simeon snorts triumphantly. "Yes, ms. Simeon." Gumball and Darwin bother say at the same time. Penny realized if she could tell ms. Simeon she was talking to, she could see Gumball in mr. Small's office, too. "Um, ms. Simeon, I was talking too!" Penny says, quickly. "Mm?" Ms. Simeon looked fooled. "Well then, I guess you need to go to." She finally says. In mr. Small's room, the kids talked about listening to teachers and parents. "Now kids, I know how it is all ways good to love each other, but now is not the time to." Mr. Small says, clearly annoyed. "Aw." Penny and Gumball says at the same time. Darwin is taken aback by them. He missed the times only he and Gumball spent together. Now all he ever talks about is 'Penny.'(said in a stupid voice😜.) He wishes it were still him and Gumball only.