Undercover

As she got closer, she saw it was a women and her and Deeks were arguing. Once she recognised the voice, she realized it was Talia. Kensi walked quickly to the door and stood beside Deeks. She saw Deeks and Talia arguing.

"What's going on?" Kensi asked.

"Why are you here?" Talia asked.

"Why are you here?" Kensi asked

"I need to talk to Deeks alone and why are you here?"

"About what?" Kensi asked, ignoring Talia's question.

"Something important. Let's just all sit down and we can talk" Talia said as she walked through and into the living room.

Kensi and Deeks looked at each other and were shocked that she just walked in.

"What's going on?" Kensi asked Deeks.

"She wants me for an undercover op" Deeks said.

They walked in and saw Talia sitting on the couch. Deeks sat on the chair next to the couch.

"Why are you here?" Talia asked.

"I live here. Why do want Deeks?"

"You live here? I thought you guys were just partners"

"We're married with a daughter" Kensi said.

"If you have a daughter, where is she?" Talia asked.

"In bed, she's sick"

"Is she okay?" Deeks asked.

"Yeah" Kensi said.

"Well, I need Deeks. I'm going undercover and my boss said I need a cop to go under with me" Talia said.

"How long will it take?" Kensi said.

"That's the thing.... It could months, maybe years"

"Why Deeks?"

"I trust him" Talia said as she gave a little smile and wink at Deeks.

"I'm not going" Deeks said.

"Why?"

"Because I have a family"

"I don't care what you have. I need you"

"Talia, I'm sorry but I can't"

Suddenly, Zoey walked into the living room. She walked over to Deeks and sat on his lap. Zoey rested her head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

Kensi and Deeks looked at Talia and she was obviously angry.

"This isn't over " Talia yelled.

She stood up and stormed out. Talia slammed the door behind her and Kensi and Deeks looked at each other.

"Who's that?" Zoey asked.

"A women"

"What's her name?"

"Talia"

"Is she nice?"

"Sometimes"

Kensi looked at the time and saw that they were late for work. It was Deeks' first day back.

"We're late" Kensi said.

Kensi and Deeks got dressed. While Deeks was in the shower, Kensi went into Zoey's room and she was playing with her dolls on her bed.

"Time to get dressed" Kensi said.

"No, I don't want to"

"You want to go in your pyjamas?"

Zoey nodded her head.

"Only because you're sick"

Zoey smiled. Kensi brushed Zoeys hair and once Deeks was ready, they went to ops. Kensi, Deeks and Zoey walked into the bullpen and Callen and Sam looked at them.

"He's back" Sam said to Deeks.

Kensi and Deeks smiled and sat down.

"You're two hours late" Callen said.

"We had a visitor"

"Who?"

"Talia"

"What did she want?" Sam asked.

"She has an undercover op and wanted Deeks to go with her" Kensi said.

"Are you doing it?"

"No, it could take months or years"

Zoey sat on Deeks' lap and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Callen asked Zoey.

"I'm sick"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

The rest of the day was boring. There was no case so it was just paperwork. At 7pm Kensi, Deeks and Zoey went home. Zoey fell asleep in the car on the way home. Kensi has been strangely quiet all day.

"Kensi"

"Mmmh"

"What's wrong"

"Nothing. Why?" Kensi said as she looked at him.

"You don't seem yourself. Is it Talia?"

"Do you want to go?"

"Go where?"

"With Talia"

"Of course not. I can't be away from you and Zoey"

"I feel like I'm stopping you from doing something you want to do"

"Kens, what I want is to be with you"

Kensi looked away and sighed. Deeks placed his hand on her leg and rubbed it.

"I love you" Deeks said.

"I love you too"

The car stopped outside their house and Kensi and Deeks got out. Deeks carried Zoey inside and brought her to her room. Deeks walked back to the kitchen and saw Kensi eating at twinkie with her back to the door. Deeks quietly ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her cheek and Kensi turned around. Kensi wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him.

THANKS FOR READING XOX I KNOW THERE WASN'T ALOT OF ZOEY MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THAT THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER XX DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE XXX IF YOU WANT MORE TALIA MOMENTS PLEASE TELL ME XX LOVE YOU ALL XXXXXX