[14] Empty

[Leave a like and comments supporting me!] 

[TW: Drinking, pills]

Y/n set next to father for the carriage ride, Jeremy and Roxana in front of them.

It was Jeremy's first time going there, Y/n and Roxnan's second.

Y/n falls asleep for the most part leaning on the window, the blacklines getting better at least.

*

"Are you not going to the banquet hall?" Jeremy asked Y/n after asking Ana.

"...no, I'll also go on the last day, it's too crowded with people..." They held onto a pillow, put their head on it, put something in their mouth, and drank some water from the table.

"Jeremy, you can go out and socialize with other people" Ana turned away from the window now.

"It won't be fun without you two" he tore some papers, and Ana slid down on a chair.

"I met some guys there but they're so dull"

Y/n fall asleep again not hearing any more of their talk.

.

.

.

Y/n eyed the red hair man he had a scar like them, only on the other side, purple was a rare color, the same eye color as them too, and with such eye color Y/n stared at him as Jeremy picked a fight with him, Roxana stopped them at least.

.

.

.

-The last day of the Banquet, Y/n has done nothing but sleep-

"Just look at them, they're all idiots" Jeremy let out a ha.

The violet-eyed man stared at Roxana who smiled before looking away, Y/n watched Father walk somewhere else.

"....the closest place to alcohol.." Y/n murmured as they eyed around calling the butler to them.

As they were some beautiful models, everyone was flustered.

"I'm surprised that you like the alcohol" Roxana knew the attention but ignored most when she was talking to them, but smiled at the passing men.

"I can make so much but there are some that I can't, I only have two arms, the only good thing here is the alcohol" they were not a drinker, but they liked it now and then.

"Ugh! Those creeps won't stop staring!"Jeremy's eyes twitched.

Y/n look at the people that looked at them.

A white-haired man and an orange man made a fuss as they walked, the orange man glanced at Roxana who smiled at him, to which he had a nosebleed.

"Your beauty will kill a man one day Roxana," They picked up a drink from a butler put a pill inside, and drank.

"It won't be surprising" Jeremy looked at the orange man as he murmured. "What's with that idiot dumbass?" he said, Jeremy then walked away to get food for them.

*

Soon later...

They watched as others joined the party, Then came the Pedelians.

Father and Jeremy looked shocked seeing Cassis, while the other two did not.

"Roxie! A-am I really seeing Cassis Pedelians right now?" Jeremy joined the two. Everyone's eyes were on Cassis, whispers can be heard.

.

.

.

Y/n looked at Sylvia for the first time, she was pretty.

Roxana glanced at her siblings, Jeremy seemed to not like Sylvia, unlike in the original where he fell in love with her at first sight. It changed and it seemed it was Y/n.

Will the timeline keep going as long as one of Agriche kidnaps her? Is it destined to go as the original? No... Roxana watched Y/n look away, they only seemed interested, wait didn't Y/n start liking her because they were curious about her hair color? Right, of course, it's only that, Roxana looked back at Pedelians, looking at Cassis now.

She herself used to like them together, a fan of them because They were the only ones that made Sylvia happy and safe, and they were cute together, Y/n and Sylvia, Y/n was a fan favorite for being the only Agriche to treat her so well, now it seemed to have changed.

*

Jeremy and Y/n were in their room, Roxana said to be talking to their father so they both left.

"H-How the hell is that blue bastard still alive? Didn't Roxie kill him?" Jeremy shut the door.

"...." Y/n opened their mouth only to close it.

"Shit..!" Jeremy kicked a coach that got cut in half.

Y/n put their hand on his shoulder putting him down on another unbroken coach.

"Jeremy, in this world there are things that are impossible to understand. 2/4 of my work are failures that won't work because it's impossible, and that is because of magic. Science and magic are the opposite and won't work together. Magic is something impossible" Jeremy in a way seems to understand them in a way of what they were saying.

Y/n grabbed a bottle and drank more.

Jeremy looked at them, were they spatting out whatever they thought?

"Are you drunk?" Jeremy asked.

"... hmmm" They had their head down, was it a nod?

"Why are you drinking so much? Are you okay? You've been oversleeping for the past few days that we got here. What are those pills that you keep eating?" Jeremy held their back trying to get them to sit right so they wouldn't fall on their face.

"...I'm feeling Empty" They put their head on Jeremy's lap.

"I wanted to feel something..." and they fell asleep yet again.

[Sorry short chapter, I have finales going on this week]