The watcher is I.

They both walked backwards slowly and I kept my eyes laced on their every movement

They both walked backwards slowly and I kept my eyes laced on their every movement. The way they acted was almost like lives weren't at stake. They were slow and sluggish.

Anna was a little bit faster than Van Helsing. But then again, he knew what I was doing and wanted to stay to ask my why I was doing it.

I smirked to myself before transforming and taking of.

I was going to make my way back towards Valkin.
However by the time I got to the lab the count and valkin were gone.
I looked around the room for any faces, maybe someone like Igor if I could.

At last, I found him in the corner muttering to himself.
"Igor!" I shouted while approaching him swiftly.
He spun round to me and gave a petite hum, "Yes, M'lady?"

I smiled and put my hands out to my side, "Where is the dog? Where have you put him?"

"The- dog. Valkin, has been put up on the roof! The lighting is helping with your children's lives!" He spoke as he threw his hands up dramatically.

I took my leave without saying another word.
I then crept away into the hallway and the smell of Anna and Vanhelsing invaded my soul. They've been through here...

It would be soon that, my sisters would soon notice the smell and would look for themselves but not this time.
This time, these two were mine and they were playing my game the exact way I made it.
But before that...

Really short chapter but I ran out of ideas for this particular part❤️