synopsis .

━━━━━━┛ ⸸ ┗━━━━━━

𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝕴𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖍𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖆𝖞

━━━━━━┓ ⸸ ┏━━━━━━

━━━━━━┛ ⸸ ┗━━━━━━

Wednesday's child is full of woe.
It suited the Addams' first born child, but what they weren't expecting was another child to come crawling out of Morticia's womb.

Sunday Addams.
Fondly nicknamed "Sabbath" by her twin sister, though they shared no similar qualities whatsoever, apart from their pitch black hair.
Even their eyes were different, Wednesday's reflecting her dim, dark soul, and Sunday's deep like the forests she oh so loved to venture in.

Where both were quite remarkable in smarts, Wednesday was snarky and Sunday was patient.
Wednesday was brutally honest and Sunday was soft with her words.
Wednesday was morbid and Sunday was macabrely romantic.

To tease her younger— only by 3 minutes— sister, Wednesday would often call her weak and compare her to Pugsley, but she knew it was far from the truth.
Sunday could be just as ghastly as her sister, though she was different in the sense that she would let her emotions interfere.
Where Wednesday would be cynically violent, Sunday would be full of rage and despair.

After some... unfortunate events at their previous school, Wednesday and Sunday find themselves at Nevermore Academy, where further unfortunate events continue to unfold, this time far out of the Day Twins reach.
Will they track down the source of these mysterious killings, or will history repeat itself after Sunday meets a certain gorgon?

━━━━━━┓ ⸸ ┏━━━━━━