Part 1

| IMAGINE for @thoraoakenshield |

"Are you ready?" Kili asks you. You turn to look up at your twin brother. "No." You say, grinning. He chuckles and nudges you with his elbow. "Come on, you've got this. You're going to do fantastic." He says. You finger your bow and bite your lip. You take a deep breath and slowly let it out. "But what if I don't?" You ask. Your eyebrows draw. "I mean, you are incredible with a bow. What if-what if that's just not my talent?" You ask. "Y/N, you're never going to find out if you don't try it." Kili says, putting his hand on your shoulder. "Okay." You say. He grins and clasps his hands together. "Great!" He exclaims. You stand across from a tree with a target and take up the stance you've seen Kili do many times before. "Okay, good so far. I'm just going to adjust your arms a little bit, and put your feet a little further apart." He explains, crouching to move your feet a few more inches apart. He stands and pulls your elbow back further. "Good, good." He murmurs. "Okay, I'd fire." He says. You take a deep breath and release your arrow. It misses the target and goes low. You let out a low growl. "Y/N, that was good for your first time. Let's try it again." Kili says. You pick up another arrow out of your quiver and nock it. "Try pointing it a little higher." He suggests. You do so and hold in a breath. You release the arrow and it hits the target, just shy of the bulls eye. You look to Kili and grin. He smiles. "See? Now try it again." He says. You nock another arrow and stare at the bulls eye for a long moment. "Any day now, Y/N." Kili whispers. You shoot him a glare, laughing. He grins. You look back to your target and fire. The arrow shoots straight into the middle. You drop your bow and let out a shriek of happiness. You jump into Kili's arms. "You did it! You did it!" Kili exclaims excitedly, spinning you around. "I did it!" You scream. "I don't even want to ask." Fili says, walking pass Kili and you, smiling. Kili sets you down on your feet. "Y/N made her first bulls eye." He says proudly, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. Fili stops walking and looks at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Is that so? Well, looks at that. Two archers in the family." He says. You grin and hug Kili tightly. "I'm proud of you both." Fili says, smiling. You hold out your hand to him and he takes it. You pull him into a hug with Kili. "I love you both so much." You say. "We love you too, Y/N." Kili says, kissing your head.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!