Nash Grier Imagine

-----------
Today Nash's family invites you for a barbecue since you're really close to them, they consider you part of the family.
You were sitting on the bed of your and Nash's room struggling in front of the closet. You didn't know what to wear, or... You couldn't find the best outfit since you always wanted to look cute and impress them.
"Nassshhh" you whined as he sat down next to you and pulled away your hair placing them behind your ear "what's wrong princess?". You rested your head on his shoulder and complained "I don't know what to wear. Every outfits I pick, I look awful. I think I won't come. Tell them I don't feel well, please".
He looked into your eyes, lifted your chin and kissing your nose he comforted you "what are you talking about? You're extremely beautiful and plus they love you. You don't have to impress them, I mean my mom even considers you like her daughter. What about those shorts? With a tank, it'd be perfect".
You rolled your eyes and groaned "No. I mean my legs". He gave you a confused look and asked "your legs what?". You have always been insecure about your body and especially your legs. You're always scared that Nash would leave you for another girl, maybe someone better than you.
"My legs are huge. Those shorts won't fit me" you sighed as a tear run down your cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb and pulled you closer to hug you. He then whispered into your hair "baby, listen to me. You're so gorgeous and you don't have to worry about your legs. They're just perfect, you're perfect". You blushed and smiled "thanks baby. You always know how to cheer me up. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You won't let me go, promise?". "Never let you go" he promised pulling you closer.
He then pick you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and asked "where are we going Nash?". He lifted up his eyebrow and winked at you "mmh, I'll show you how beautiful you are and you'll forget about your legs". You laughed kissing his neck and exclaimed "we're gonna be late". He gently threw on the bed and in between kisses down your neck he whispered "they will wait. Now, we have other things to do".
"That was really good" you exclaimed as Nash agreed with you adding "now, get ready baby. We have to go". You got ready putting on those famous shorts and a tank with a pair of sneakers, put on light make up and pulled your hair into a ponytail. You grabbed your bag and your sunglasses and hopped in Nash's car.
After a while, you arrived at his parent's place and his mom hugged you as Nash lied "mom, I'm really sorry we're late. But we felt asleep and we woke up like 30 minutes ago". You couldn't help but blush, hopefully they didn't notice it.
At the end, you spent an amazing day with Nash and his family.