Ten for da happy show

The slightest things make me happy. Then other times it takes the world with a cherry on top. But mostly the slightest.

1. I love to spend time with the ones I am close to, family and friends. I can laugh and I mean laugh in hysterics with them over nothing at all, because we 'get' each other. I laugh with others too, but there is just a special connection, click that makes the bounce and feeling so much more with so little effort, I love that...it makes my happiness escalate!

2. These spicy Tom Yam noodles, they are my most favourite, I buy fifteen packs at a time from the international store because they are not so easy to come by. People have stopped coming to the international store with me. So hot. But I can't deny myself the 25p delight!

3. Music. I have spent the most special times to me, listening to live bands and just listening to music on a dingy speaker with some gorgeous and interesting people in different situations. Music brought me to him. Music brings me to me.  Music has a lot to answer for where I am concerned. Not only listening either.

4. Doing things that I have never done before. From the smallest thing, to the largest thing.  thing thing thing. I never thought I would do this here, it just came about, didn't cross my mind until two years ago, is around the first word I had ever written purposely for another to read. It's still so bizarre to me. I've learnt so much.

5. Water. Drinking it, listening to it, watching it, smelling it, feeling it, being around it. From the sea, to the tap.

6. My tiny yard that I have filled with grow bags full of veg/fruit and my mini greenhouse and my two bedding squares (they are tiny too) and my potato plants...omg they are massive though. And all my pots I have filled with miracle grow...(I think maybe if I mention that here, they will all grow more sufficiently, surely).

7. The innocent-(ish) nature of younger children, some don't know how to lie or be deceitful yet, their honesty makes me happy, even if it does damage my ego sometimes haha! 'What's that on your face?' (spot). Why have you got that in your lip? What even is it? Can I touch it? What's that on your arm? Why is it that colour? Why have you got a heart on your foot? They say all the sweetest things too though...honestly!

8. Teaching. From top to bottom, anything. When a child struggles to grasp a concept, I'll try to rethink the strategy, then I'll try again, and then I'll wait for it to settle...then when and if it clicks, sometimes it's so visual you can actually see the click. And they have surprised themselves... then I may explode too (and everybody is knowing about it)...it's an amazing feeling, it makes me more than happy. My stomach flips and I am set on a high for the day. The enjoyment within my groups. The engagement of learning. I'd be here all day so I'll just stop right now...

9. Him.

10. Singing. I love to sing and dance in my kitchen. And anywhere and mostly everywhere else.