Bio and prologue

Name: Y/N
Age: 11
Personality: Friendly, Quiet, Curious
Appearance:

Prologue:Y/N's POV:I was running for my life fast as I could not looking back no matter what

Prologue:
Y/N's POV:
I was running for my life fast as I could not looking back no matter what. I have been stuck in this game with my parents for two years. My parents were killed by a murder guild known as laughing coffin. I managed to get away after my parents helped me but now I was being chased by killer mobs and they sure weren't slow ones that's for sure. Luckily in this world I don't have to worry about my asthma since the video game at least covers that. Anyways I kept running not stopping no matter what but I only knew that would get me so far as I was eventually trapped in a corner surrounded by the vicious mobs at their mercy ready to die but the strike never came.

Asuna's POV:

I was walking around to level up killing mobs when I saw a bunch gathering around something and quickly kill them all before looking to see what it was

I was walking around to level up killing mobs when I saw a bunch gathering around something and quickly kill them all before looking to see what it was. I then saw a child who looked injured and quickly used a healing crystal on him. I go to pick him up and take him somewhere safe but he backs away from me.

Asuna: It's ok. The mobs are gone I can protect you.

I said to him as I kneeled down and held a hand out towards him hoping he would take my hand. Luckily he did and warp us to the town where Liz's blacksmith shop is.

Asuna: Shall we get some food and talk abit?

I said as he just silently nods and I take him to eat.

Y/N's POV:
I see her smiling at me as we got some food. I was still frightened about this whole situation seeing my parents die right in front of my eyes. I look at her as I ate my food wondering if she was gonna say anything.

Asuna: You doing better?

She asked with genuine concern as she looks at me. I nod leading her to ask her second question.

Asuna: Are your parents near by? They must be worried.

She asked as my eyes quickly started to tear up. I couldn't hold back my emotions as I started to cry but was then pulled into a hug.

Asuna: I'm so sorry. I promise from here on I'll protect you.

She said as I started to calm down abit and after eating she then took me to a blacksmith shop to get me a weapon and we saw a woman with pink hair.

Liz: Oh hey Asuna what brings you here?

Asuna: What's your name again?

She asked looking at me.

Y/N: Y/N.

Asuna: I'd like to have you make a weapon for Y/N. Anything you would want Y/N?

Y/N: A scythe honestly. That way I don't have to get too close.

Liz then starts to work on it as Asuna decides to go on a walk with me.

Asuna: So I was wondering if you'd want to join the knights of the blood oath I can convince Heath Cliff to let you join.

Y/N: Honestly I don't think I have a choice so yes I'll go with you.

I said leading to her next question.

Asuna: I know it probably isn't the same but if you want I could try and play a mother figure for you if you'll have me.

She said as I hug her tight not wanting to be alone again as I feel her hand brush through my hair.

Asuna: As long as I'm here, you'll never be alone again Y/N.

She said as I sobbed abit clinging to her and after regaining my composure we head back to the black smith when she was finished.

Liz: It wasn't easy but I think I built the perfect weapon for him to use. It will help him fight from a distance.

She said handing me a scythe and practice swinging it abit.

Asuna: So do you like it Y/N?

Liz: I made sure it was light enough that he can swing it but heavy enough to deal some damage.

Y/N: I love it.

I said swinging it abit before putting it away. Afterwards we went back to Asuna's apartment where I'd start my new life and keep my promise to my parents to stay alive.