#2 "My Kouhai"

A/N: Yo, Author here
I'd like to Apologize for the delay, but here's a new Oneshot

~~~

There, walking through the halls were Gojo, Geto and Shoko. Just chatting away while slipping some jokes here and there to earn a good laugh from one another.

"Should we go visit the first years?" Shoko suggested, since they hadn't seen Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara's face today.

"You bet! Can't wait to mess with Megumi again, hehe" Gojo replied, walking ahead of the two while laughing his usual "Hehehe~" with the other two following behind him.

They turned to the other hall and heard the familiar voice of Yuji. They noticed the first year trio standing in the middle of the hall but also noticed a tall figure of a man standing in front of them.

The male ruffled Yuji's pink hair with a slight smile on his face. The third year trio walked up to the commotion to greet their Kouhai's.

"Hey guys, who's this?" Shoko asked, looking up at the tall male.

"Oh! This is (L/N) (M/N)!" Yuji exclaimed, happily.

"He's a second year we met a while ago and have been hanging out with him since then," Nobara added, while Megumi just nodded.

The third years looked back at the so called '(M/N)'.

"Yes, Hello. You can just refer to me as (M/N), I'm a second year," (M/N) bowed his head, earning a smile from Shoko and Geto.

Meanwhile Gojo was mesmerized by the other male. He was completely out of it until Geto nudged him with his Elbow.

"Well then, (N/N)-chan~, would you like to hang out with us after school? We're planning to raid the arcade down the road," Gojo said with a smirk, wrapping an arm around (M/N)'s neck.

"Why not," (M/N) shrugged. They all cheered and went their separate ways to get the school day over with.

~~~

Gojo was in the bathroom, sitting on the long sink counter using his phone, seemingly skipping class. His looked up from his phone when hearing the bathroom door open. He blushed slightly and quickly slid his phone into his pocket once his glasses covered eyes met with (E/C) ones.

"Ah, Gojo-Senpai, are you skipping class too?" (M/N) asked, standing near Gojo.

"Yeeeaahh, I'm not a huge fan of Mathematics," Gojo said, swinging his dangling legs around.

"Seems fair," (M/N) said, crossing his arms before they entered an awkward silence.

"Oi," Gojo said.

"Hm?" (M/N) hummed turning to face Gojo. His eyes widened once he saw Gojo suddenly standing in front of him, his face mere inches away from his.

Before (M/N) could utter a word, Gojo smashed his lips against the (H/C) haired male.

Gojo pulled away with a red hue decorating his whole face.

"My bad, I just couldn't help it," Gojo said, looking down.

But before he could apologize, a hand crept it's way around Gojo's waist, pulling him in. Gojo looked into (E/C) eyes before having his lips make contact with the other male's.

He wrapped his arms around (M/N)'s neck as they continued to make out. (M/N) lifted his Senpai up and walked into one of the bathroom stalls. Closing and locking the door.

Gojo was plopped onto the toilet seat and (M)N) rested his knee in between Gojo's legs.

They both were in the middle of regaining their breathe and just as they were about to cause havoc with another kiss, they heard people enter the bathroom.

"Really? She did that? Break up with her, man," a boy said, walking beside his friend

"Yeah, but she's crazy. I don't know how to get rid of her," the other boy replied, sighing.

Meanwhile, Gojo and (M/N) were frozen, trying to keep quiet so that the other boy's wouldn't notice anything.

(M/N) unintendedly shifted his knee, having it make contact with Gojo's crotch.

"Ngh-" Gojo slipped out a quiet moan. He covered his mouth with his hands and (M/N) blushed by the sound his Senpai made.

He bowed his head as an apology but Gojo grabbed his face and kissed him once again.

"They're pretty loud, so we can continue if we're quiet enough..." Gojo whispered, blushing aggressively.

(M/N) looked up at the ceiling, feeling guilty as he could feel something rise up down there.

'God, he's so sexy!' (M/N) thought before looking back down at Gojo.

Gojo pulled on the other male's face a bit. (M/N) leaned down to litter Gojo's neck with kisses and marks.

Gojo stroked (M/N)'s hair and breathed heavily, trying to contain the sounds he might slip up.

After what felt like ages, the other two boys left the bathroom and it was just Gojo and (M/N) again. Or so they thought.

"They're gone..." (M/N) states in a quiet tone. They both leaned in to kiss one another but we're interrupted by a voice.

"You guys are pretty bold to be doing this in the school's bathroom,"

Both Gojo and (M/N) froze, they slowly looked up to see Geto popping his head out of the stall next to theirs.

"No wonder you weren't in class!" Gojo slightly yelled, as (M/N) looked away in embarrassment.

"Yeah yeah, don't change the subject. You guys were about to do something nasty, weren't you?"

Gojo sat silent, indicating that it was true.

"Hopeless, I tell you, hopeless," Geto sighed, before leaving the bathroom.

There was silence for a minute.

"Let's conti-" Gojo was cut off.

"This was expected," a monotone voice said. Gojo and (M/N) looked up again to see Megumi popping his head out of the other stall.

"OH, FOR GOD SAKE" Gojo yelled in frustration as (M/N) sweat dropped.

~~~

A/N: Alright, second Oneshot, complete.
I'm gonna go take a shit now