1-10

MTLNovel

Home » 80's Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 1: Dressed as a literate female villain

80's Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 1: Dressed as a literate female villain

Next »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article6 minutes

  Chapter 1 Dressed as a literate villain

  Jiang Zhiying was in a daze, and suddenly found that someone was pressing her stomach, which made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

   Who is this? How dare you toss her like this! Tired of living!

   She opened her eyes in anger, and suddenly saw a cold, familiar face, and she opened her small mouth in shock and spurted a stream of water.

  It's a pity that the kid dodged so quickly that he couldn't spray his face.

   But his face turned colder, as if someone owed him tens of thousands of tons of supplies.

   Jiang Zhiying covered her stomach angrily: "Xiao Rin, why are you crazy! You have the ability..."

   As soon as she said this, she was suddenly dumbfounded.

and many more!

   Was that her voice just now?

   When did her voice become so soft?

  Jiang Zhiying looked at her chubby hand in shock and was so frightened that a carp kicked up on the spot...and collapsed on the grass.

   She was instantly **** off.

  Made, can't get up!

   This is definitely not her body!

  Jiang Zhiying was shocked for a moment, then quickly got up from the grass and looked around vigilantly.

   However, after seeing her current appearance, she was completely stunned.

   She slaughtered the queen dignifiedly, and the devil who was rampant in the apocalypse, has now turned into a three- or four-year-old chubby girl!

  Who did it?

   How dare you cheat on her like this!

   Suddenly, Jiang Zhiying thought of something.

   She quickly glanced at the boy just now, and found that he was also a little baby, he looked like five or six years old, and he was as thin as bean sprouts.

   Malnutrition at a glance.

   Unlike her current body, there is obviously a little excess nutrition.

  Jiang Zhiying looked at the familiar cold face, and suddenly felt a little gloomy.

   This face is very similar to her nemesis, as long as she sees her nemesis unlucky, she is happy!

   However, this kid shouldn't be her nemesis, right?

   That person won't save her!

   Although she thought so, Jiang Zhiying cautiously decided to try it out first.

   "Xiao Rin?"

   she asked tentatively.

"You actually know my name?" The boy sneered and asked sarcastically, "Little fat girl, how did you fall into the water? If I hadn't happened to pass by and saw you pulling you up pitifully, you would have died. already."