Part 5

Kumud went in her living room to see her parents. She saw both of them sitting.

Kumud: Ji Maa. You call me.

Rajesh: ji. Come and sit with us kumud.

Kumud went to sit.

Rajesh: We got a rishta for you. It's actually your friend Rudra.

Kumud close her eyes listening to her dad.

Menaka: It's from Rudra Roy. His mom call and said they wanted to come and see you. So tomorrow they are coming to see you.

Rajesh: Do you have any objections kumud beta.

Kumud: Nahi papa.

Kumud smile sadly.

Kusum: I am so happy for you Di

Kumud smile at her.

Menaka: I am so happy. Okay go to sleep. Tomorrow will be the best day for you.

Kumud nodded and went in her room. She sit on her chair.

Kumud: I told Rudra i needed time! Why did he tell his parents right now. I will explain this to my parents. Omg I need to call Saras.

Kumud call saras

Kumud call saras. He quickly answer.

Before Saras could say anything kumud start to talk.

On the call.

Kumud: Saras. Everything is going wrong. Tomorrow Rudra family is coming to see me. I don't want to marry him.

Saras: Okay calm down. They are just coming to see you kumud. Can you stop panicking.

Kumud: Saras I can't even denied my parents. We need to meet soon.

Saras: Okay calm down. We will meet soon. For now just play along. I don't think they will marry you the same day they are coming to see you! So calm down.

Kumud: But Saras. What should I do. Should I elope.

Saras: No are you mad!! Kumud calm down. Okay. Let just see what happen tomorrow.