six

not a social media chapter*

—————

Nervous - Charlie was going to go meet the people whom were her only friends. What if they didnt like her personality in real life? She was meant to meet them at 16:45, meaning she would have to set off at 16:30-35.

Currently it was 15:53 which meant she had just over 30 minutes to get ready. She was already dressed in |

 She was already dressed in |

This outfit. She would have to get dropped off by her sister, who was the only one out of the three siblings that had a legal license.

—————

She had done everything else she needed to get ready and needed to set of in 5 minutes. She made sure she had money just incase and called out to her sister saying she was ready.

The engine started and Charlie's nerves grew. Thoughts ran through her head faster than ever. The car had started and she just looked out the window towards the familiar views.

The car had come to a holt making Charlie come back into her senses. The park brought back vivid memories of where she was pushed and shoved as a kid.

~~~~~~~~~~

"charlie is a boys name, freak"

"im surprised the slide didnt break when you went on it"

she was kicked and shoved and left black and blue with bruises.

~~~~~~~~~~

She slowly got out of the car and pulled out her phone.

—————

MISSION UNBLOCK☝🏼

guys where ru

theres so many people

percyy
turn around

i dont see you??

percyy
turn around again then

i still dont see you perc

percyy
i dont know where u r
just the thought of you
endlessy turning around
made me laugh

i hate you

percyy
you love me really

no comment.
read 16:46

—————

Hands covered Charlies eyes "Guess who!" A sweet voice spoke. She turned around and was met with a sweet, smiling face "Emma!! Hii" Charlie practically shoved herself in Emmas arms.

Her presence was warm and comforting. They both pulled away and Charlie found herself looking at a boy she hadnt met before. Not percy, but someone else? Percy was stood next to him though.

Charlie went to go hug Percy, her arm brushing against the other boys as she did.

—————

Shortish chapter but who is the other boy🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️