Chapter 3

Mahrukh's POV:

Yaar yeh kya hua? He just looked at me, smiled, and walked away. I really thought ke kuch toh drama shuru hoga, magar nahi. Wow Mahrukh aaj toh tu bach gaye. Khair jaldi se thali de de warna toh teri khair nahi.
I picked up the bowls nothing fell on the ground, since that man was covered in it.....Oh God that man, bichara I ruined his clothes and shoes, damn I feel bad. I will check on him later, pehle ye kaam toh kar loon. I went to my mom and gave her the thali, she eyed me skeptically, actually it was more like glaring....oh god, what if she found out about me dropping the bowl on that guy??? Yup I'm dead, I quickly lowered my gaze and went to turn around when my mother's voice stopped me.
" Mahrukh uss bichare ko toh chor deti." "Konsa bichara?" I said TRYING my best not to get caught, but as usual she's my mother so it's hard to get things by. "Beta mein aap ki maa hoon, koi ajnabi nahi. Mujhse Kuch bhi chupana mushkil nahi..." I cut her off right there cause I've heard this dialogue about 50 times now, 'namumkin hai' I said to which she giggled at. She handed me some clothes which looked like a guy's. I just stood there and looked at her confused, until she spoke, "yeh uss ladke ko de na" she pointed to a room "woh kamre mein hai"
I didn't argue cause I actually did feel bad, so I just nodded and approached that room. I don't know why but I felt nervous, I knocked on the door twice but I still didn't get an answer, and me being me, went in. Usually in movies and stories on wattpad the guy is usually shirtless and the girl is just gnawing at his abs and stuff but thankfully not here and not now. There was no one in the room, but I heard the shower running so I figured. I put the clothes on the bed and went to go out until the bathroom door opened. Oh crap! Forget what I said about the things that happen in movies and wattpad stories crap I suddenly knew that this won't end pretty.

Hussain's POV:

I was taking my warm shower just thinking about that girl. Gosh I don't know why I can't get her out of my mind. Usually I would have gotten so mad at anyone who would do this to me, even if it was a girl I would embarrass her so bad that maybe she would have cried. But I don't know why I fell silent in front of her.
Just then I heard a knock on the door, at first I thought it was the bathroom door, but then I realized that it was on the bedroom door. Hmm, who could that be... wait what if it's that girl, I don't know why but I got a bit excited. BUT if it's an aunty then Hussain tu toh gaya. I took chances and got out, whilst wrapping a towel on my lower abdomen. I checked myself in the mirror just in case it was her, and DAMN did I look fine. My six pack and v-line was on point, WOW I do have to reward Atif for this. I just chucked to my self and opened the bathroom door and to my great luck it was that girl.
She stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw me. God she's beautiful, especially in desi clothes. And her eyes Uff! Yaar Hussin really Uff, I need to man up. Her beautiful eyes were wide and staring at me, or more like checking me out. I smirked, Khan Saab aap ka bohot shukria. She seemed to come back to her senses and she lowered her gaze. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She tried to walk past me but I couldn't help it and I grabbed her wrist, to which I heard her gasp......... This is going to be an interesting shaadi.

Mahrukh's POV:

How dare he even touch me! Besharam insaan kya samajta hai apne aap ko. I turned around and looked at his hand holding my wrist, then hesitantly I looked up to meet his eyes, and honestly I just couldn't look away. That's when I realized that this gorgeous man who is holding my wrist is none other than "The Hussain Asif."

My eyes litterly came out of their sockets. Not only was I a fan of dhoombros but I was literaly obsessed with him. And by obsessed I really mean it, I had about every picture of him in a big fat album. When I was about 15 Dua, Mama, and Manahil gifted me a huge collage poster of him, which is still on the wall above my bed. I even have a t-shirt with his face on it. And
now he is about half naked in front of me. Ya Allah mujhe bacha le.

I could legit feel my heart beating so loudly in my chest. I wanted to look away so bad but his eyes just kept me in a trance. When I realized what was going on I shamely looked away. His hold on my wrist loosened and I carefully pulled my wrist away, making sure not to "accidently" touch something else. I quickly turned around and said " The clothes are on the bed...and um I'm s-sorry." And I quick rushed out the door, oh god Mahrukh way to make a fool out of yourself.

Yeah I know kind of short espicially after soooo long....I'm sholly "pouts and holds ears" but hopefully will start updating soon if I get 30 likes and 15 comments then update toh sure hai :-)
Oh and I changed Sana to Mahrukh, and Manahil to Zaib