Troubles

AUTHORS NOTE: OHHH YOU GONNA GET IT☃︎

The couple had managed to drive safely to the airport. Once there the two rushed out to fly to the staff. "Transylvania!" Marcellus said as Y/n stood besides him trying to catch her breath. 

"you wanna go where?" the employee asked. "Transylvania" Y/n said "as soon as possible" Marcellus added. "We don't fly directly to Ttansylavaina" The employee said with no emotion in her voice.

"You don't?" Marcellus said with panic in his voice "you can go to Bucharest, but you'll have to switch planes in Chicago and then Zürich." the employee said. "When will we get there?" Y/n asked. 

"well, the Chicago flights delayed due to bad weather"  Marcellus stared at the woman before his his eyes turned red and his face illuminated red, his fangs showed more as he growled at the employee who didn't seem bothered one bit. "so two seats coach?" the employee said "no!" he frowned before he pulled out a Pancho. 

"..Marcellus..are you sure?" Y/n asked and Marcellus nodded to her. The two ran out of the airport and Y/n pulled out sunscreen out of nowhere. "Where did you get-..." Marcellus asked but stopped talking seeing how she was applying it on his face. "We want to get you there as quickly but SAFE as possible" she said and squeezed some of the sunscreen on his hand so he could apply it himself. 

Y/n checked everyone and noticed someone wearing a hat. She approached them. "Hello can I have that?" She pointed to their hat and they took it off and shook their head. "I'll give you a hundred dollars." she said and the person gladly handed it to her. 

They stuck out their hand and Y/n reached into her pocket and pulled out Leonardo's wallet that she totally didn't steal. "here's two hundred" she smiled and waved them goodbye. 

She placed it on Marcellus head and the two looked at each other with determination in their eyes to get home. 

Marcellus transformed into a bat and picked his wife up by her shirt and he flew them away. 

The two passed by some clouds that got stuck in Y/n's hair and afterwards were faced with a storm. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER:

"Honey look!" Y/n pointed to the hotel and Marcellus stared to fly even faster than before. Marcellus flew them both to the ground safely and Marcellus detransformed. " I'll look inside" He ran inside and seconds later was besides Y/n. "There not there..." He said. 

The eight landed right in front of them somehow not noticing them. 

-THE EIGHT: JOHNNY, DRACULA, WEREWOLD DAD(WAYNE), FRANK, GRIFFIN, Murray, THE TWINS-

Marcellus phone started to buzz and he picked it up seeing it was his dad calling him. "so, hey, when are you going to be here already. We've been waiting.." Dracula smiled nervously 

Y/n walked up to them and placed his phone down. His smile fell as he saw the couple were right in front of them. Marcellus hung up the phone as he walked closer to the group and the two glared at them.

"We just went out for some avocados" Dracula tried to explain but the two weren't having it. "Mommy we flew!" Denis said "I saw" Y/n said not amused as Marcellus showed a remix video of the twins falling to their almost death. 

The twins ran up to their parents and hugged both of them. 

Travis seemed a bit more shaken up then Denis as he was shaking once he was in his mothers arms. Y/n noticed this and patted his back reassuringly. "I'm taking them inside.." she said and walked with the two inside. 

"I was so worried that Travis, and Denis wasn't safe around other monsters. Now I don't even feel like he's safe around you." Marcellus said with an obvious saddened tone. Dracula looked at his son with a saddened expression as he walked up to him.