Summary

*** Just starting out. This is my first story. Will be editing and correcting as I go. I welcome requests and ideas of which direction you want the story to turn or which pairing you want to see get more time. If you want me to add your favorite actor, feel free to request.

ONLY accepting positive constructive comments please, as I suffer from severe anxiety.***

[Taking place after the movie Dune: Part One]

Padishah Emperor, Shaddam IV, (Christopher Walken) has shown the Houses that he cannot be trusted. [In Dune: Part One] With the help of the Bene Gesserits and House Harkonnen, he betrayed House Atreides to defeat and destroy Duke Leto. Now all the Houses smell blood and are maneuvering against Shaddam IV. Will conspiracy and betrayal among the Houses lead to an all out war? Will Paul or will Feyd succeed to become the new emperor?

The Harkonnen have retaken Arrakis and the Barron has put his beastly nephew Rabban in charge to rule over the Fremen with unrestrained cruelty. Meanwhile, the Barron maneuvers his lovely nephew Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen (Austin Butler) into a place of power and works to set him up as the next Emperor.

Having been stranded on Arrakis, Paul and Jessica find their places with the Fremen. The seitch's immediate goal is survival against their returned masters, the Harkonnen. Can Paul and Jessica work with the Fremen to put up a strong resistance? Can they overcome the Harkonnen and take the fight all the way to the Emperor?

Love and betrayal are at every turn. Enchanted with Paul since learning he might really be their religious leader, Chani (Zendaya) finds resistance from Jessica (Rebecca Ferguson), who has her own plans for Paul's future with Princess Irulan (Florence Pugh). And what of the lovely Feyd, who exudes an irresistible physical presence and is also being set up to marry Irulan? And what about Paul's heart, caught between Chani, Irulan and what of Feyd? Trained by the Barron, the ambitious Feyd has his eyes set on ruling the throne at all costs -- perhaps even the betrayal and deaths of his closest allies. Will Paul find love or will Jessica's constant plotting betray him and cost him love?

One thing is clear: The goal seems to be to take down any Houses along the way to destroying the emperor and taking his throne. But who will rule from the throne? Will Paul of House Atreides, Feyd of House Harkonnen, someone from another House, the Emperor continue or a Fremen leader prevail? And will love win or will betrayal?

———————-
Please vote if you like Timothee and vote if you like Austin!