⋆·˚ ༘ Redemption┊ ┊Chapter 1┊ .

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Poor little girl,
still waiting for her happy ending

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

_________________

I still remember that night. His beautiful violet eyes stared at me with love.The way his eyes shine and light up when he sees me.

and also when his cheeks turned red when our eyes met,try to look away avoiding the eyes contact.

those seductive smiles, perfect body, small waist made all the girls go crazy.

Every time I think about it, it makes me sick.oh how i wish i could wipe off that smile from his face.

just you wait Haitani Ran...

╰┈➤ ❝ [♥︎ ] ❞

_________________

"Do you even know how to drive this thing?!"

"normally i lied and said yes,but considering the fact that I almost flew us into that building and hit a few car,so I think you knew the answer"Ran laugh.

"Fuck-how can you be a Bonten executive but can't drive?!"y/n shouted as she removed half of her body from the car window.

"Heh,there's a lot more you don't know about me sweetheart~"Ran exclaimed,his violet orb looked at the woman back.

rolling her eyes in annoyance, she shot one by one the cars that were chasing them.The car that was hit by Y/n's shot exploded and blocked the other cars from chasing them.

"nice shot,darling"Ran cheered, Gripping the steering wheel as he speeding up the car."hold on tight we bout to crash"Ran smugly said.

"I should just stayed home instead doing this shit"Y/n muttered.

in the blink of eyes,the car they were riding in crashed into the sea, drowning them alive.

After a few moments, several cars stopped in that area and monitored the area before leaving there.

"boss,those two already dead,the car they friving crashed and the sink.mission complete"

with that they all leave, unaware of the 2 figures watching them from afar.after making sure they are gone those two finally came out of their hiding place.

"Phew, that was closed"Ran smirked as he shifted his gaze to the unknown woman.His violet orb eyeing the woman seductively until he's notice the woman bleeding arm.

"your arm are bleeding"Ran said smugly.

"oh really,i haven't noticed half of my goddamned blood was flowing out from my arm,btw thanks for letting me know tho"Y/n sarcastically replied.If only Ran didn't crashed the car into the sea,that won't happen.

Ran could have just thrown the grenade in his hand at the enemy's car, but he said that it was too lame and boring.

Ran just smiled at the woman's response, finding the woman's attitude quite intertaining.As he was about to speak again suddenly a helicopter landed right in front of them.

His dual purple hair color waved following the rhythm of the helicopter's wind.

showing Rindou getting out of the helicopter with a panicked expression plastered on his face."Aniki,Are you alright?"The younger Haitani questioned the older.with a cheecky grin he replied.

"you won't believe me Rindou,meet-huh where's was she?"Ran blinking, looking for the woman who was with him earlier

"Aniki you good-"
before Rindou could finish his sentence,he was cut off by the Bonten number 3.

"cut it off you both we have more work to do"
Kakucho spoke before turning back to the helicopter.With a long sigh,both Haitani walking towards the helicopter.

"i tell you at the headquarters"Ran grinning ears to ears,Rindou on the ither hand just eyeing him in suspicious.

"whatever let's go"

_________________⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
to be continued
_________________⋆.ೃ࿔*:・