Birthday Surprise

Author's POV

It was 9th march. As usual, Suga was in his studio working on his songs until then he received a message from one of his members.

"Happy Birthday, Suga Hyung~ Lets be healthy!" Suga smiled at Jimin's text. Another message popped up. It was from Jin.

"Yoongi, Happy Birthday, Bro!!"

"Hyung~ sweet Hyung happy birthday~" _Jhope.

"Suga hyung! Happy Birthday. Lets have meal someday." _Jungkook.

"Happy Birthday, Hyung. Don't over work on this day!" _Namjoon.

A smiled popped up on his lips after reading his members wishes to him. But something was missing. He was smiling but something felt not right. He then remembered that one person he cares about didn't wish him yet.

"Its only 1:45 am. He's probably busy." He checked his phone again but still not a text from that person. He sighed, turned off the computer and leaned back with eyes closed. He assured himself that he would receive birthday wish from the person he cares a lot, soon. Doing work the whole day, he walked to his studio's sofa and lay down, closing his eyes, thinking about the best memories of him and Taehyung together.

"I wished you were here with me right now, on the day of my birthday. I know you didn't want to go to Paris but it was consequential for you. It's been 3 months since you left to Paris. I am not alone cuz I have others too but I am lonely without you..."

Yes they have been in a relationship for 2 years. It happened when all of them were in a trip together to Hawaii. Everyone got paired with each other. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin. Namjoon and Jhope. Taehyung and Yoongi. They both had feelings for each other but never gotten a chance to confess. They were at a street stall where a person was selling couple accessories. Taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand and led him to that stall.

"Hyung Hyung!! How about a matching thing?"

"But Tae, these are for couples."

"Aren't we? A couple?" He looked at Yoongi, winked and smiled at him and began to look for accessories to buy. Yoongi spaced out after he heard what Tae has just said. But he shook his head thinking that Tae just said it jokingly. He felt sad. He then also started to look for accessories. They bought the matching bracelets and necklaces.

"Are you two couple? What a cute relation you have." The shopkeeper asked them.

"N-", Yoongi was about to deny it but Taehyung interrupt him and said what he was not expecting.

"Yes, we are! We look good together, right?" he asked the shopkeeper, smiling. Shopkeeper nodded while smiling.

"See Hyung, we look good together." He smiled at yoongi and then he paid for what they bought. While yoongi again spaced out. They were walking to their hotel where they would be staying. They went inside the room until yoongi spoke.

"You couldn't have told him that we are in a relationship when we aren't. What will he think about us?"

"Hyung, are you mad at me? Because I told that shopkeeper that we are a couple?"

"No its not like that... its just... we aren't a real couple." Taehyung could feel Yoongi's pout in the lamp light, even when his back was facing Tae.

"Hyung... why your voice i-" yoongi cut his sentence and turned his face towards tae.

"I don't want to get my hopes up, Tae."

Yoongi had been hiding his love for tae for a long time when they kissed for the first time when they were fully drunk. But Yoongi wasn't fully drunk that time yet he didn't stop tae to kiss him. The next day, Yoongi hoped that tae didn't forget what happened the last night. But unfortunately, he had forgotten everything, made yoongi sad. He always thought that maybe its only one sided love.