Chapter 4: Love hurts

~Phil's P.O.V~

Great... Dan's gone to PJ's house to watch Death Note, without me. He didn't even invite me or tell me he was leaving, does he hate me? He couldn't he's my best friend, I wish all this drama would go. At least the flight for japan is in two weeks.

~Dan's P.O.V~

I'm back rom PJ's house and we have to fly to Japan in two weeks, hopefully time will pass quickly. I really want to take a tour up to the top of mount Fuji and purchase many goodies from the gift shop up their, things like anime character merchandise and things like that, I really can't wait. We'll be heading to Tokyo and staying in a hotel with a T.V in the mirror and a toilet with a control panel :) it always makes me feel better.

~Phil's P.O.V~

*Two weeks later*

Time couldn't have passed quick enough, we're on the plane to Japan and Dan and I are actually getting along for the first time in the past three weeks without any awkward encounters. I decided now is when I'll tell him.

"Dan."

"Yeah Phil?"

"I don't mean to make this awkward but.. *sigh* for ages I've wanted to tell you that... Daniel James Howell I'm in love with you!"

"Me too Phil, Iove you but... we can never be a couple, EVER!!!!"

"Oh," I begin to sob. Thankfully Dan's asleep so I can sob all I like, I may have just ruinedd the trip to Japan. Don't worry Phil think of control panel toilet macho man and you'll be able to conceal every emotion except the emotion of humour and happiness. I wish dan hadn't shouted at me like that because I really love him but he said he loved me too, what does that mean??