Chapter 16 | Galaxy Eyes

❀Eternity will never be enough bit to be with you❀

Eternity will never be enough bit to be with you

🌹•Chapter Sixteen🌹

"Good Morning babe" Mr. Jeon greeted kissing his wife's forehead as he sat next to her on the couch in the main hall.

His wife sipped her coffee asshelookedat him "Well baby it is 3 in the noon not exactly morning by any chance" she backfired looking at her wristwatch after placing hermit on the coffee table.

"Oh come on Jiun you very well know I am not an early bird" Mr. Jeon muttered kissing her cheeks furthermore "Stop~ Julie might be around somewhere" Mrs. Jeon whisper yelled giggling as she hit his shoulders playfully.

"Babe she has been very busy preparing for this party her boyfriend arranged so chill my beautiful wife and let me love you" responded her spouse shamelessly as he did not have any paise to his kissing.

"You know Daejung I am so happy for both my kids I mean Jungkook is happily married and then Juliet will be as well" Mrs. Jeon began speaking as she smiled very warmly.

Suddenly the smile on her face vanished "But I sometimes get afraid like what if he comes back?" she questioned glancing at her husband who shook his head cupping her soft cheeks.

"You don't have to worry Jiun he won't come back" he assured calmly as he stroked her cheeks.

"You shouldn't have stopped Jungkook, you should have let Jungkook kill him" she added as a very painful sob passed through her lips.

"You know this is why I didn't let Kook kill him... Because you still aren't ready to accept the betrayal, by the time you will be ready will be the time I will kill him or will let the now mafia king kill him"

Mrs. Jeon nodded her head sniffing as her husband wiped her warms tears off her cheeks.

"For now let's just be happy with all the happiness and love our family has at the moment... Okay?" he asked as she bounced her head again nuzzling her nose.

"Okay" she replied in a tiny voice.

"God you're still that cute little wife of mine even though you have been the mother of my children for 26 years" he chuckled kissing her.

❀        ❃        ❀        ❃        ❀       ❃        ❀       ❃

"Hello Mr. Smith" Jungkook greeted answering his phone call "yes I am all good how about you?" he retorted with his signature deep voice he always uses during his working hours.

Jungkook fisted his hand when he heard the pissing words from the dude "Why don't you guys get it? All this has nothing to do with me!" he yelled at the guy on the other side of the phone.