So you're Captain Buggy?

Nami, the orange-ginger-haired girl watched in silent awe as Luffy beat up the goons who brushed his straw hat off his head, his true treasure. Luffy caught her staring and pointed. She smiled as he recognised her. "I'm the thief who steals from pirates! The name's Nami, hey, wanna team up with me?"

Luffy blatantly replied just before walking off. "No. I don't feel like teaming up with you."

"W-Wait!" Nami chased after him, only to witness him sluggishly droop to the ground with his hands clutching his stomach weakly.

He groaned. "I'm starving..."

"Shall I treat you to some food?" The girl offered sleazily.

"Really?!" Luffy shot up with his large spread grin.

Back where the hidden pirate captain sat regally in his seat, he growled at his crew. "They still haven't caught the thief?" He was submissively mentioning Nami, the girl who had stolen their map of the Grand Line, something quite lucky to be owned.

His goons shivered in reply. "They... They should be going in her pursuit as we speak, Captain Buggy! Yes!"

"How did the map get stolen so easily in the first place?" Buggy questioned, grueling. "Huh? Just when we were about to enter the Grand Line and go on a rampage!

The goon tried to protest in defense. "The shack was left open, so it was quite easy for foes to get inside..."

"What was that?!"

"As I said, it was easy for foes to get inside..."

"Who has a fake nose?!" Buggy jumped off his seat and howled. "Do you find this nose funny?! Just like a fake nose?!" He stuck his face right up to the man. It was all very uncalled for. "It's huge and red!"

The goon shuffled away quickly, skidding across the ground. "Help!"

"Here it comes..." Another crew member shivered. "Th-The Devil Fruit power..."

The man was suddenly lifted into the air with visible gripping marks on his neck. "Who am I?" Buggy snarled.

"Ca... Captain Buggy..." He managed through choked splutters.

"What happens when someone defies me?" He continued.

"A flashy de-death awaits them... Please forgive me... I'll never say it again... Please forgive m... Me!"

The grip was immediately loosened and the man dropped to the ground in front of Buggy, gasping and hitching. "I'll overlook your verbal slip-up, and forgive you just this once!" Buggy proclaimed, then turned his back and stalked back into the tent. "Now get that map back! Mess up, and you know what happens..."

Every one of his present crew members raised their hands, obeying. "Yes, Captain Buggy!"

.....

While eating in an empty house, Nami says that she will stop at nothing to collect 100 million berries, and Luffy finds out she is a navigator due to her mentioning that she stole a map of the Grand Line from Buggy. When Luffy asks her to join his crew, she refuses because she hates pirates. Nami ties up Luffy and brings him to Buggy as a gesture of goodwill, and Luffy is thrown into a cage. Buggy then throws a party for Nami as she returns the stolen map and asks to join his crew.

.....

(YN) and Zoro were now standing on a dock of the very town Buggy and Luffy were both in with the same three Buggy goons from before behind them, and their little rowboat tied to the mast of the docking platform. "I want you to go hide somewhere." Zoro told (YN) with his arm resting on his swords.