Chapter 67

Chapter 67 The Bathroom Is Always Loyal to Jiang Yu

    The scents of ebony and lily of the valley collide wantonly in the air.

    Because of Jiang Yu's complete initiative and carefulness, this kiss became lingering and gentle.

    Both reacted a bit.

    Nan Fu pressed him to her side, and she didn't notice that her back suddenly pressed against the water tank, and the bruised wound made her groan in pain.

    Hearing her muffled groan, Jiang Yu opened his eyes with trembling eyelashes, feeling distressed: "I won't kiss anymore, we will kiss after you recover from your injury."

    Just as he was about to back away, the other party suddenly shifted his position and kissed his chin and Adam's apple , twirling his fingertips around his hair, touching his thin shoulder blades through the thin material of his shirt.

    Before Jiang Yu struggled, Nan Fu bit his earlobe unwillingly, and then let go.

    The noses of the two were facing each other, and their foreheads were against their foreheads. Her breath was in a mess, her thighs were lifted twice inexplicably, and her voice was a little hoarse: "Let me count the days..."

    Jiang Yu was slightly panted by her kiss , After a while, he finally came to his senses: "What day?"

    "Counting how long we haven't done," Nan Fu's eyes darkened, and he sighed, "It's been more than two months since last semester to this semester."

    Jiang Yu was stunned, then laughed lowly: "I went to you during the winter vacation, you didn't want it." As

    he spoke, he suddenly realized something, the smile on his face stopped, and he looked straight at her : "At that time, were you also injured?"

    Nan Fu fell silent.

    Jiang Yu is not easy to be fooled, and she is especially persistent on this kind of issue. She gently rubbed the smooth gland with her hand on the back of his neck. gone."

    "I was afraid that you would be worried, so I didn't tell you all this time," Nan Fu pursed her lips, watching his expression, "I made you feel wronged that night, I'm sorry. But it's a good thing you came and gave me this "" She shook the headband wrapped around her wrist, "I believe it now, this thing can really bring good luck, and it only took one mission, and I got the evidence smoothly."

    Jiang Yu didn't speak, lips The color is a little whitish.

    He was thinking about what selfish things he had done that day.

    She clearly carried so much, but he didn't even notice the slightest bit, enjoying her care with peace of mind.

    Jiang Yu's eyes fell on her face, and he spoke slowly: "I am the one who should say I'm sorry. I caused you so much trouble when I didn't know anything. I don't know what you are doing. Not at all, but if," he lowered his head and laughed at himself, "I mean, if there is a next time, can you give me a hint? Give me a look, and I will understand, and it won't be like this time In this way, you are close to death, and I..." What is

    he doing? He got into a fight with a bunch of bad guys in an internet cafe.

    Nan Fu put a little force on the back of his neck and pinched it. The glands were sensitive and fragile. He frowned in pain after eating.

    "Our brother Yu has always been straightforward and proud?" Nan Fu's expression was very light, and his actions seemed to be punished, "I'm quite surprised that such words came out of your mouth."