"You've gotta floor it!" kris yelled loudly from the backseat of the car.

Then noticing what she said corecorrected herself immediately "i mean dont floor it...i.- uh- yeha no, no coming back frm that."

After a split moment of silence sam starts yelling. "YOOOOO" as the car goes up a extremely steep hill.

I had to cover my ears because of how loud he was being.

And by now celina, kris and colby were not yelling but shouting 'WOAH' and i had to press down on my ears more.

"It can't do it bro! this mini van can't do it!" sam looked at colby and then me.

"I told you we should've taken the short cut" i said leaning my elbow on sam's seat.

"well what fun would that be n/n?" colby turned his head towards me smiling and winked turning back to the road.

I rolled my eyes playfully and watched Sam as he says "come on lassy! come on!" laughing and slamming his hands on the wheel.

"Ah, oh shit..oh this one's easy- oh wait shit what about that one?" colby pointed to a steeper hill up the road and me and the girls were just holding our stomachs laughing.

"There is literally no way" sam said, "absolutely no way man."

Now at this point we were all screaming 'OOHHH' almost at the top of our lungs.

"Do it for norman!" colby says out of the random and starts laughing.

"You're right man, norman baker here i come!" sam yelled and at this point i was just bawling laughing.

"Yes!" the rest of us cheered.

As we made it to the top of the hill I say "anyone else stressed?...i just need to feel something again, we just want to feel an entity" looking at the girls fake crying.

"You want to feel a entity?" sam looked at me and back at the road.

"Yeah, kinda?" I said

"Well you're about to...because we're at the crescent hotel!" sam yelled again.

"Yoooooo!" "there it is!" "woah that is one haunted looking big boy!" kris said and i looked at her

"big boy?" "yeah he's a big boy"

"oh look they got the moon in the front" colby said holding the camera up zooming in on the moon

"wait do you think thats what the crescent is for?" sam asked "yeah" i nodded

"what did you think its for" colby asked turning the camera towards sam

"like does it amplify ghosts?" Celina asked, "are you like sherlock Holmes?" kris ask chuckling

"No, before just now i thought i was gonna get like a croissant like the bagel" sam said looking towards the camera

"A croissant??" i said confused

"Croissant hotel" kris and colby said together confusing me

Everyone started laughing at Sam's stupidity

"Butter croissant" kris said

Then as we all got out of the car we walked next to colby.

He turns to me and can see my uneasiness as he elbows me "hey you ok?"

"Yeah im fine its just...not really used to spooky stuff ya'know?" I said looking up at him

"You'll get used to it" he said to try to comfort me as we started to catch up with the others