Scenes Visual

Scenes 1

This is a scene where Mos and Aiyaret are going to meet Bank in the premise where Bank is working. By tracking Nhai using GPS, they are going into the place, well prepared. Using charms and Aiyaret's power (his eyes is going to change colors), they managed to get inside the premise, without resistance. Knowing exactly where's the Bank's room was, they just pushed the quite heavy door, to get inside the room.
The room was decorated with not so bright lamp, with black, white and red theme. There is a big bathtub in the center of the room with a long seat in front of it. In there, both Aiyaret and Mos will see Bank and Nhai.
Bank, with his long silky hairy, wearing a loose silky red robe sitting on the chair, with Nhai, blindfolded with white cloth, wearing a loose silky white robe, laying on Bank's lap, sleeping after heavy crying. Bank is still caressing Nhai's hair, when those two, Mos and Aiyaret pushing the door.
Bank, hearing they are coming in, making a 'shh' gesture, saying with slow volume voice, "he's just falls asleep".
Mos looks stunned, you see, Bank looks so gorgeous here. It was also his first time seeing that Bank so stunning and obviously blind. The feeling is quite mixed here.
Aiyaret looks sad. Confirming that Bank is here, Bank is already blind, slowly moved forward, scared about how Bank will react.
Seeing that Aiyaret already moved forward, Mos also moved forward.
Bank, hearing the footsteps, frowning. This is a stranger footsteps. Enhancing his ability in hearing and smelling, he knew there are two people inside the room. Once he tries to wake Nhai up, Aiyaret suddenly quickened his movement, grabbing his hand and shoulder.
This is the moment where Bank exclaiming Aiyaret's name. This make Aiyaret know that Bank also can read mind by touching. Shocked, Bank also exclaiming, "Mos is also here?". Mos, without talking, come forward, touching Bank's face, crying.
Aiyaret, without talking, speaks in his mind to Bank, "let us take you away first, P Bank".    Bank nodding, "mm". Aiyaret, letting Bank's hand go, go to the bed, taking the blanket, covering the still sleeping Nhai, and picked him up. Mos, using his long jacket, covering Bank body , and guiding him outside, into the car and go home.