Faizi gets huge Shock 🤯

So Continuing from previous part...:->

Monu: Karan please na mujhe usse chuhe ke paas chod kar mat jaona....(with puppy eyes)

Karan: Monami you are not a Kiddo??

Monu: I am(with cute pout)

Karan is about to left but monu tried to catch him but fall and gets strain in her leg...

Monu in pain: Ahh(while holding her leg)

Karan rans towards her and hold her leg and start gently creases it....

In concerned voice: monami kya karti rehti ho? Ab lag gayi na.....

Monu(with pout): bola to tha mujhe nhi rehna akele, phir kyu chod kar jaa rahe ho??

Karan: Monu you are not a Kiddo? Aur me hamesha to tumhare saath nhi reh sakta na....and take Violini Gel from side drawer....

Monu look at him with teary eyes....she gets hurt after listening this....

Monami's PoV:

mujhe itna burra kyu lag rhaa hai....Sahi to keh raha hai ye hamra rishta hi kya hai? Sirf trainer-Cadet hi to hai ek dusre ke....

Karan is gently applying Gel in her leg and look at her and noticed her crying face....he thought because of Strain, ussko dard ho raha hoga...

But monami hold Karan's hand

And in cracking voice: I am..o..ok...Karan...thank you...ab tum jaa sakte ho...(while controlling her tears)

But then karan realized what did he says to her before....

He immediately picked her in his arms and takes her in his room.....

On another Side, Faizi just reached academy after enjoying his vacation with his ammi....

He was very happy and excited to meet karan after 1 week.....

He was going towards there room....when he reached there room, he found it locked and Suddenly he heard Voice and that too of monami....

He is shocked to hear that....monu was continously screaming and shouting taking karan's name.....

Monu: ahh...ka...Karan aaram se...

Karan: monu relax sab theek ho jayega.....let me do it please....

Monu: ka...Karan....ahhh

Karan: Haan bas ho gaya Raani Sahiba.....

Faizi gets huge Shocked after listening there Voices from inside the room....

Faizi: isska Matlab they were really in relationship? Humhe karan se ye umeed nhi thi ki wo shaadi se pehle hi Make out karega.....I mean ki karan aur romance....(while laughing loudly)

But then control himself.....

Faizi: But I am happy for you Janaab Ji....finally mere yaar ko pyaar mila gaya.....

But now I have to Keep it as Secret.....

With huge smile he left...

Inside the room:-

Karan: ab dard nhi ho raha na? Kaisi lagi meri trick(with huge grin on his face)

Monu smacked his shoulder and in angry tone: You khadoos kya jarurot thi ye sab karne ki??

Karan: arey ab tum acche se chal sakti ho....mujhe uthana bhi nhi padega tumhe...

Lagta hai mess me khana ki quantity fix karvani padegi....(muttered but monu heard that)

Monu angrily: what do you Mean by that??? Me moti hu isska Matlab??

Karan gulped in fear

Karan in sacred tone: aab nhii bilkul nhii aap to bohot acchi hai Raani Sahiba...

chalo ab soo....and about to left but monu hold his hand....

Monu softly said: Yehi ruk jao na karu please(with puppy eyes)

Karan look at her...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you....!!

Stay tuned for next part...!!

Byyyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■