::Moving on In!::

Hello everyone!

This is your host Maya and welcome back to The Challenge: Wattpad Edition !

On the last episode we were introduced to our 16 contestants, who were just about to check out their brand new house.

Lets get back to them shall we?

Dwayne was the first person to snatch the keys out Maya's hand, and ran towards the door, unlocked it and everyone piled in.

The whole group ran in different directions exploring the house.

Two stories of a get away paradise.

Five bedrooms with multiples beds with different themes.

A pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, fully stocked fridge.

A gym with a bunch of equipment, as well as a small room to the side for yoga if anyone wants to calm down after a long day, cause this competition could get crazyyyy.

Plus a confession room, cause what good is a reality challenge show without a confessions room right?

SYMONE

- Excuse me. I think I just died and went to crib heaven. This house has a Jacuzzi. INSIDE THE HOUSE! What?! -

IMANI

- So, when I become famous this is going to be the house that I buy, cause it's amazing. And I'm about to jump into that pool right about now. I came here in my bathing suit. Imani came prepared! -

Imani ran out the room, pulling off her shirt as she pushed through all the guys who were checking out the gym, which definitely caught their eye.

She stopped in front the pool, pulled her shorts off revealing a pair of black bikini bottoms, tied her hair up and jumped into the pool.

"WHOOOO!" All the guy cheered as they walked around the edge of the pool.

Dwayne pulled his shirt off over his head and jumped in behind Imani.

"Well hello." Imani chuckled as Dwayne swam over to her.

"What's your name?" He asked, flashing a smile.

"Imani."

"Dwayne." He said holding out his hand. "A wild girl, I like that."

"Nice to know." Imani smiled as she pulled herself out the pool.

"Dammmnnnnnn." Jason, Dwayne, Daniel and Marcus chuckled.

"Mine." Daniel said mouthing to Dwayne.

"Nah man." Dwayne laughed, getting out the pool, "Mine."

MARIAH

- Imani seems cool, but I wasn't going to jump in the pool first thing. -

OLIVIA

- What an attention whore. -

Olivia watched as Imani laughed around with Taylor.