🧡~Dance with Me~🧡

Noi x Reader

Relationship: Dating

Setting: Your Apartment

Second Person PoV

(Y/n) - Your name

~~~

"That sucked..." You moped as you and Noi hurry into your apartment, leaving a trail of rain water from your dripping clothes. You had just gotten home after one of Lorelai's parties got rained out. You and your boyfriend were stuck running home in the cold rain, and were now soaked and freezing as you made it inside. "We didn't even get to dance..."

"Dance?" Noi asked once the door closed, trying to shake the water out of his hair. "What's that?"

You rubbed your cold arms as you looked over at him. "Y'know how those other people at the party were moving with the music? That's dancing?"

Noi's cheeks flushed at the thought, remembering the sight of other couples dancing, swaying around in each other's arms. Imagining doing something like that with you made his heart race. "A-And you wanted to... do that?"

You nodded, removing your jacket to hang up on the wall. "Yeah, it would've been fun..." You muttered.

Noi stepped a bit closer to you. "Can we do that here...?"

You stopped in your tracks, looking over your shoulder at the boy. "You want to dance too?" You asked. "Do you even know how?"

"W-Well... no. But, you wanted to do it so I thought we could try it..." Noi stuttered. "But, if you don't think we should-"

You cut him off, placing a quick kiss on his lips. "I'd be happy to."

Happily, you dragged the red-faced boy into your living room, scrolling for music on your phone before tossing it onto the sofa. You placed Noi's hand on your waist, causing his face to burn somehow brighter. You couldn't help the little smirk that grazed your lips as you pressed a bit closer, wrapping you arms around his neck.

It took him a moment, but his other hand found your waist as well and he drew you slightly closer. "I-Is this right, (Y/n)?"

"That's it..." You hummed, beginning to sway in his arms. "Just like this." Your fingers played with his hair as you stepped in time with the music. "You're cold."

Noi tensed. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"No, no, it's okay!" You assured him, holding him a bit tighter. "I don't mind warming you up, lovey."

Noi opened his mouth to speak, even though he had no idea what he'd say to your compliment. Regardless, before he could say anything, your fingertips grazed the back of his neck and he melted into the touch. "(Y-Y/n)..."

"Relax..." You whispered, leaning in to lay your head against his chest. "You don't have to be so tense, it's just us."

"R-Right..." He slowly, shyly lays his head against yours, letting out a soft sigh. He holds you a little bit tighter, holding you flush against him. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, I wanted to do this too." You whispered, lifting your head to look up at him. "You worry too much..."

Noi let out a small giggle, placing a light kiss on your temple. "You're probably right..." In an instant, your words seemed to fill him with confidence, and he whirled you around. "I... don't really know what I'm doing, but... I like holding you like this."

You laughed, cheeks flushed as your hands slid from around his neck to instead rest on his chest. "I like it too." You cooed. "We should dance like this all the time."

The ginger-haired boy's eyes lit up. "C-Can we do that...?"

The smile you gave him made him melt and he swore if you hadn't been holding him, his legs would have given out. "Any time you want, angel boy..."