Remembering Peter II

"Urh," Peter said as he trenched into Dr Strange's sanctuary. "Arh," He groaned before he collapsed and fell unconscious.
"Wong. I don't see how..." Dr Strange said before he saw Peter and froze.
"A kid?..." Wong said as they went over to him. His suit had been torn, blood covered him and he was out cold. Strange took his pulse. "I'm calling for an ambulance."
"No."
"No?"
"His wounds are too deep. He'll bleed out before they get here."
"Strange..."
"Help me move to the magic room."
"Strange."
"Now!" He yelled and they carried Peter into the room. Dr Strange got his tools and started getting ready as Wong stayed by the kid's head.
"Doesn't he need anaesthetic for this?"
"No. He's out cold."
"Do you know him?"
"No. Why?"
"You seem to," Wong said and Strange frowned before inspected Peter.
"Deep lacerations. He needs stitches."
"I can see bone."
"Yep. They're almost like they're claw marks."
"Claw marks?"
"Yes," Strange said and he got started as Wong paused.

"Strange..."
"Yes Wong?"
"This suit. It's Spiderman's."
"Maybe he's a fan?"
"No. It fits. It's fits him."
"Maybe it was custom fitted. Some people spend a lot of money to look like their idols."
"The wounds Strange. Claw marks. Don't you think..."
"Spiderman is not some kid. He would act more childish, and people would know his identity. Pass me the..."
"May..."
"I thought you said that he was unconscious," Wong said as their attention was directed at Peter.
"He was. Pass me a syringe. Quickly."
"Forget... make... me..." Peter said and Strange paused as he inserted the needle into Peter's skin.
"Forget..." He whispered.
"Strange?"
"Make everyone forget..."
"Me..."
"Strange. He's waking up."
"No he's not," Strange whispered.
"What?"
"He needs my help," Strange said as he looked at Peter. Tears started to well up in his eyes. "You asked me if I knew him?"
"Do you?"
"I do," Strange said with a frown. "But magic is... it's blocking me."
"Magic? Who could cast a spell on a child?"
"I could. ... It would be as though you never existed," Strange whispered and Wong took the needle out of Peter for Steven.
"Sir..."
"Steven. Steven," Strange said before he collapsed onto his knees and put his hand over his mouth.
"Talk to me Strange."
"Do it," Peter whispered. "Please..."

Strange was taken to bed and a naked Peter was taken to hospital, Wong having his suspensions. Dreams flooded Strange's memories that night and he awoke in the small hours. Getting his cloak in a cinematic fashion, he left and saw Peter in the hospital. He told staff that he had found Peter and wanted to know how he was doing.

"You came for me," Strange said as Peter woke up. "I heard you."
"Steven?"
"Yeah. It turns out I can override my own spell when the spellie is in danger."
"You know me?"
"Yes. I know Peter," Steven said and Peter started crying. "Come here," He said and he took Peter into his arms. Peter cried and cried and Strange held him close.