𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 76

The room was silent and there was heat wrapped all around you as you began to wake up

The room was silent and there was heat wrapped all around you as you began to wake up. Letting out a slight sigh, eyebrows scrunched together and body still weak, you looked down to see a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. They were familiar-just by the feel and look. It was Suna. His arms were wrapped around you so tight, like he didn't want to let you go, like you were a prized possession of his.

Looking back, Suna's sleeping face came into view, cheeks squished up against your pillow while his hair was tousled and sprawled all over the pillow. A part of you wondered if he was dreaming about anything, just out of curiosity. He slightly shifted in his sleep while you gazed upon him, loosening his grip around you. Just looking at him, your mind raced with thoughts-the arguments, tears, betrayal, heartbreak and much more.

The inside of you winced at the feeling in your chest, remembering what he had said to you that night, and the next morning after, and then seeing him with Faye. He moved on first. He kissed her first. He had sex with her first. So why were you feeling so guilty for sleeping with Hiro? It was eating you up inside. Maybe because your heart loved Suna, you loved Suna. There was no doubt about it. But the pain he has put you through doesn't make this worth while.

You guys have had your ups and downs, relationships always do. But relationships sometimes end, end for good. Some would say that you two always coming back to each is real love. Others would say that it's greed, stupidity, ignorance, and other things that your brain would probably deny because the love you felt for this man was too much. The thing is, you didn't know whether or not Suna felt the same or if he was just saying things that he knew you wanted to hear. It hurt.

You wish you could take a look inside his heart and mind and see what he was thinking and feeling. To see if he was telling you the truth or lying to you. He fell first, but you fell the hardest. And that was the thing that was going to ruin you, break you. You longed for Suna's love and touch, his kisses, his hugs, his laugh, his smell, his jokes, and everything's about him. You craved him. But it felt like he was slipping away from you each time this happens.

Each time you argue, it gets worse and worse. And one day, it's going to be permanent. One day, you'll suddenly be strangers with the boy who you thought you'd marry, walking past him in public like you've never felt his kisses before or that you've never knew his secrets and what hurt him. It scared you. Deep down, it scared the shit out of you. Because one day, you'll see him loving someone else, acting the same way he did with you. And life gave you a glimpse of that. Faye.