Oh god.. maybe I do love her... ~ Y/N x Marilyn (smut)

You have been a bad girl, not doing your work, never listening so Ms. Thornhill decided to take you to her room
~~~~~~~~~~~◇~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marilyn's POV:

Today my favorite student, Y/N, was a really bad girl. She also had to study for the test tomorrow ans I had a plan. I know how she feels about me, so I will just take her to my room and fulfill my plan.

I look at her as she looks down and plays with her fingers, I bite my lip a bit before I speak up.

"Y/N?"

She looked up right into my eyes.

"Y-Yes?"

I smiled slightly at her.

"I'm not mad or anything, but please behave next time. I'll help you study for a test I'm my class tomorrow, would you like to come to my dorm?"

She nods fastly and I giggle ans get up, grabbing my bag, she does the same then we both exit my classroom and walk to my dorm.

Y/Ns POV:

I blush very hard, my cheeks never stopping the red collour to show. My teacher crush has literally just asked me to come to her dorm!!

I follow her close ans smile brightly soon we arrive and she opens the door then we both step inside, I walk to a chair in her room and slowly sit down and she sits down on her couch after closing and locking the door.

Marilyns POV:

I smirk as I think about my plan, I watch Y/N stand up then sit on the floor next to my legs and she just looks up at me.

"I know how you feel about me,"

She widens her eyes and they slightly tear up.

"But I'm not mad about it."

I smile sweetly and she blushes.

"D-do yoy think about me the same way?"

She frowns lightly and I sigh before I slowly nod.

"But yoy can't tell anyone! Okay?"

She nods.

"Now let me help you study.. since we both like eachother.. how about I ask questions and if you answer them correctly one of my clothing pieces goes off and if you're wrong one of yours?"

She shyly nods and blushes then I smirk.

"Are you ready?"

She nods.

"Y-Yes ma'am.."

Y/Ns POV:

She asks me the first question and I get it wrong so she writes down the question I got wrong then I take off my shoe.

She looks a little disappointed.

She asks the second question and I get it right so she takes off her boot.

I pout a bit.

The third question was easy, I got it right and clap my hands As I'm proud of myself.

She takes off her other boot.

I get the forth question wrong and take off my other shoe but my sock slips off with the shoe.

She giggles and pats my head.

After a few more questions I was naked and she was only in her panties, we had 5 more questions.

I got one question right and she took off her panties, I got up on the couch and smiled at her as I checked her out but suddenly she crouched down informt of me and spread my legs.

"I will eat you out but if you don't get at least three questions right I'll stop."

She smirks then starts eating me out, she also said that she will go faster if I'm right and slower when I'm wrong.

I moan loudly and she pills away one more time and writes down the remaining four questions and says

"Read your answers out loud"

Then dives back in.

After two questions she was going painfully slow, bit then I got the next question right and she went faster I got the last question right to, now I want a small moaning mess, she continued for a few minutes and then stopped when I was right about to come, she wiped her mouth and smiled at me then she git next to me.

"Let me help you with the wrong questions now"

She smiled innocently and I blush hard as I whisper;

"Maybe I really do love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiii
I'm so so sorry that it came later than I said..
It's smut this time!!
I hope you enjoyed it ♡
:)))

(Word count: 720)