Normal Day with Normal Events

6:03 am
The evil, fish shaped alarm clock made some fish noises to alert Nova Scotia to awaken. New Brunswick woke up, suppressing the urge to smash the clock into ten billion pieces. Nova Scotia immediately opens his eyes, unable to handle it anymore. He smashed the clock into itty bitty pieces with just a little bit of remorse. The married couple then got dressed and headed downstairs.

TIME SKIP FOR CONVIENCENC E - 9:06 In The morning
The two walked to immediately smell the scent of fish in the air. Newfoundland happened to be cooking up a breakfast. Their daily meal always consists of only fish, besides Prince Edward Island, who would occasionally have a potato on the side.
"Breakfast has arrived!" Newfoundland announced. Nova Scotia licked his lips and rubbed his hands together.
"What a treat!" he couldn't stop himself from saying. New Brunswick slapped a hand over his mouth.
"Shut up... immediately!" she practically yelled in his ear. He simply smiled back at her.
PEI looked up from her newspaper, pressing her glasses further up the bridge of her nose. She simply rolled her eyes, shook her head, and continued reading.
They all sat down at the dining table and began to feast. They continued to eat, unbothered, until a peculiar little mouse climbed up the table.
The mouse was a peculiar little critter that had short arms and hopped around on its hind legs.

New Brunswick screamed in terror. Everyone else was completely unbothered.
"Oh yeah, forgot to say," Nova Scotia explained. "This is my little friend. His name is Jeremy."
"I hate you I am going to divorce you forever and ever!" New Brunswick stated.
"Okay buddy." Nova Scotia shrugged her statement off and got up from his seat.
One by one, they all exited the dining room to move on with their separate days respectively. Besides New Brunswick, who was still with Nova Scotia, as they had a lot planned for the day.

later in the morning
New Brunswick and Nova Scotia happened to be walking out and about. They were doing normal couple things until
they saw their sworn enemies across the street.
"Ontario and Quebec... we meet again." Nova Scotia glared at the two men across the road. New Brunswick took action and sprinted towards them at full speed. They have an awesome rap battle. Of course, Nova Scotia wins with his cover of "Super Nova Scotian" by Classified.
"What do you want from us! You just came over here and destroyed us for no reason!" Quebec whined, still on the cold, hard pavement from being blown away by Nova Scotia's performance. New Brunswick took the initiative to lend him a hand and help him off the ground.
"...We thought you were going to attack us first?"
Ontario gave the couple a funny look. "Uh... no? We were just walking down the street, we hadn't even seen you!"
Nova Scotia and New Brunswick looked at each other and then back at the other two.
"Sorry to bother you, in that case." Nova Scotia didn't really mean it when he apologized.
The two groups then split paths and continued with their day as normal.
-
"I don't like those two." Québec remarked, breaking the silence between Ontario and himself.
Ontario nodded. "Yeah, it'd be nice if we could get rid of them or something, jeez."
Québec stopped to tie his shoe, momentarily looking up at Ontario.
"What do you mean? What do you mean by that?"
"I mean wouldn't it be better if..." Ontario leaned in, whispering. "If they disappeared completely?"
"No? Listen, I'd usually agree with you, but that seems a bit far."
"Well, not get rid of them, but maybe like... something like a restraining order."
"What are you even on about?" Québec glared at him. "You're an odd fellow. You are strange and peculiar."
"Okay buddy" Ontario stared back.
"I wasn't done!" Québec yelled. "I was going to say... despite how peculiar you are, I suppose I would be on board if you really wanted to do that."
Silence broke out between them again.
"Hey, Québecer-"
"Do not call me that ever again."
"Sorry. Hey, Québec, I think I have a plan."

-

5:30pm Evening Of The Operation
The Atlantic Canada Home was peaceful and quiet, for once. That was, until a knock was heard at the door. Nova Scotia paused his cooking - the meal was of course fish again - to answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hey...! My good friend, Nova Scotia." Ontario smiled as genuinely as he could, then helped himself to step into the house. Quebec followed.
"Wha- you can't..." Nova Scotia's jaw nearly dropped. "Get out!"
Québec pointed his finger at him. "Silence!" Nova Scotia could not help but sweat profusely in fear.
"Dear, what's going on downstairs?" New Brunswick called, coming down from the upstairs bedrooms. "Oh, you two. Hello."
"Hi" Ontario did not even glance at her. He was far too busy studying Nova Scotia.
Their plan was to trick Nova Scotia into consuming the evil zaza that would make him disappear.
"What do you want from us!" PEI shouted.
"We just wanted to have dinner with you, because we are such good friends." Ontario stated, nudging Québec's shoulder. Québec looked at him.
"Okay... okay thumbs up emoji." Newfoundland announced.
None of the Atlantic provinces disagreed to this plan, so they sat down at the table as usual. Ontario seemed overjoyed.
"Excuse me for a moment." Nova Scotia stood up to go feed his jerboa.
Ontario had to stop himself from laughing evilly like a villain. He inconspicuously leaned over to Nova Scotia's plate of fish and sprinkled a little bit of the evil zaza in. Or so he thought.
When Nova Scotia finally returned, they commenced the feast.

"Hm... something about this fish tastes quite peculiar." Nova Scotia declared. Ontario's plan was working! Québec and Ontario shared an evil glance at each other.
Suddenly, Nova Scotia fell asleep at the table. One nanosecond later, he woke back up and stared at Ontario with hearts in his eyes.
"Ontario..." He stood up and walked over to the other side of the table. "I am madly in love with you."
Everyone's jaws dropped. Especially Ontario's. He could not comprehend what was happening at the current moment.
"What!" New Brunswick interfered. "Nova Scotia what are you on about!!!!!!"
Nova Scotia could not keep his eyes off of Ontario. Ontario did the same but in shock. They then slowly leaned into eachother and passionately made out. PEI knew better and pulled them away from one another.
"What is your problem!" Ontario yelled in fear and arousal. This wasn't his plan! What on earth happened! He is not complaining, though.
"I am simply stating my true feelings." Nova Scotia proclaimed, as he did his love.

New Brunswick punched Ontario in the face. "What did you do to him! I know you are up to something. I can sense it."
"I didn't do anything, I swear!" Ontario defended himself. "This wasn't meant to happen!"
Newfoundland stared at him. "What do you mean 'this wasn't meant to happen'?"
Ontario glanced back at Québec, who was standing in the corner of the room, not wanting any part of this. He then began to sweat profusely. "Ummmm ummmm,m... fine you got me! I was going to give Nova Scotia the evil zaza to make him disappear forever! But I think I did something wrong."
"What the hell is evil zaza?" PEI asked.
"It's... a........ Form Of Drug. It would've turned him evil and made him disappear into the distance. But now he's evil and gay! But mostly gay. Which is mostly evil."
Everyone had to take a pause. What on Earth was Ontario talking about? He is probably on some sort of zaza himself.
"Okay well HOW DO WE FIX HIM!!!!!" PEI yelled. They all needed reasoning, right NOW!
Ontario simply did his evil laugh. He was not going to tell them anything. PEI slammed her hands down on the dining table, causing all the fish to fly up into the air. "GIVE US ANSWERS!"
Ontario left the building. Québec had to follow, once again.