Return of the Clockwork Smurf

"Help!" A voice shouts as Alexis is walking around the castle yard in wolf form before getting tackled down by peewit.

"Peewit what on earth has gotten into you?" Alexis asks angrily as Peewit quickly gets up and hides behind her.

"Hide me! She's after me!" Peewit shouts scaredly as Alexis looks at him.

"Who's after you?" Alexis asks.

"Peewit!" A voice shouts as Alexis realizes it is dame Darbara.

"Never mind.." Alexis says as she gets up while dame Barbara comes over.

"Alexis stand aside. Let me at that little pest!" Dame Barbara says as Peewit sticks his tongue out at her.

"Nice try dame Barbara but Alexis won't let you hurt me." Peewit says as he smiles.

"Yea not this time Peewit. Considering I always get the backlash of protecting you from her. She can have you this time." Alexis says as Peewit immediately looks at her.

"Your not serious.. She's serious.. Mama!" Peewit shouts as Alexis walks away from him before he tries to run only for dame Barbara to grab him and throw him through a window.

"Riff raff." Dame Barbara says angrily.

"Nice shot." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Remember driver we must continue at a dignified pace." Dame Barbara says as she sticks her head outside the carriage.

"So what are we going to this other kingdom for?" Alexis asks as she is riding beside Johan.

"Princess Savina's cousin king Gerard has called for her to come visit. She wanted us to come along. Sorry we didn't explain it earlier." Johan says as Peewit begins singing wanting to arrive sooner to eat.

"Sometimes I wish I didn't have my wolf hearing." Alexis says as she looks at Peewit by the carriage.

"He'll settle down... eventually." Johan says.

*Timeskip*

"Alexis would you mind to run ahead to let them know we're almost there please?" Savina asks as Alexis looks at her.

"Of course princess." Alexis says.

"Thank you." Savina says kindly as Alexis rides on ahead.

*Timeskip*

"Why on earth won't you allow passage? Princess Savina and the rest of my group will be here shortly." Alexis says.

"Go away woman. From your attire you have no business to speak back to a superior guard." A guard says.

"Superior? Don't make me laugh." Alexis says angrily.

"What is going on here?" A voice asks revealing to be Johan and the others as they arrive.

"Does this ill mannered woman belong to you?" A guard asks causing Alexis to growl slightly before Johan pulls her over to him to keep her from doing something foolish.

"I am princess Savina. The girl your speaking to is Alexis one of my guards and a well respected one. My party and I have an invitation from my cousin the king. I had sent Alexis ahead of us to make it known we were nearly here." Aavina says as she looks at the guards.

"Sorry your highness. Please forgive our rudeness but didn't the royal messenger tell you-" The guard is then cut off by dame Barbara.

"I'm telling you let us pass or else." Dame Barbara says.

"Sorry madame. Open the gates!" The guard shouts.

*Timeskip*

"I'm sorry you have traveled so far princess Savina but king Gerard's celebration has been cancelled." Sir Leopold says.