ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

❝Hailee fucking Steinfeld.❞
Luna groaned rolling out of bed hitting her head on the draws next to her.
❝You should have seen your face!❞
Hailee started laughing holding the air horn in her hand.

❝You're a right dickhead.❞
The younger woman groaned getting up before looking to Hailee pouting with her arms out.
❝Carry me?❞

Hailee just looking at her with a 'really?' look just getting a toothy smile in response.
❝Get on the bed then.❞
She said rolling her eyes making Luna squeal and jump on her back.

❝I love your lankiness you know Hailee?❞
The 5"2 girl said smiling and ducking and they went out the door and approached the stairs.
❝Wow thanks. It's just cause you're short.❞
Hailee retaliated so Luna hit her in the head as she gasped.
❝You fucking cunt.❞

❝It's cute you're like a gobin.❞
Hailee smiled putting Luna down on the table.
❝I'll bite your ankles.❞
Luna sneered jokingly at her before screaming was heard then a thud. The two women turned to the door to see Matilda sprawled out on the floor and Toco -Luna's shepsky- ontop of her looking proud and Luna's Goldenshund,Athena, close behind.

❝Your dogs are fucking demons.❞
Matilda spat running across the tiled floor and jumping on the sofa sighing contently.
❝You're a fag Matilda so you can't say much. We'll be meeting literal demons in a few years.❞
Luna jeered pouring out some dog food as Martini ran down from downstairs at the sound of food. Each dog got a bone and a bowl of food and water.

The other two girls sat down on the sofa joining Matilda.
❝Put on Ginny and Georgia!❞
Tilda squealed smiling at one excited girl and one confused girl.
❝What's that?❞
The eldest asked making Luna's jaw drop.
❝Oh darling you haven't lived.❞

~~~

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲 💞

Luna where are you
and Matilda you're meeting
the cast today.

heyy Timmy yea
about that we forgot

Yes I know that
but get yourselves
down here.

but we're with Haileeeee

Do you want the
role or not?

we'll be there give
us 30 mins

You guys are lucky
I've known you
since you were 6

🫶💕

No.

❝Haileeeee we have to goooo.❞
Luna said sliding off the chair.
❝Don't worry I'll stay here with the dogs and get dinner ready you two go.❞
Hailee said not taking her eyes off the tv. It was on the scene Ginny and Hunter were arguing about being a full white person together.

❝You sure?❞
Tilda asked getting up.
❝Yeah honestly you do it for me so I'll do it for you guys for once.❞
Hailee smiled finally looking at the two.
❝Thanks babe we'll be back in like 3 hours.❞
Luna said throwing her arms around Hailee and kissing her cheek before running upstairs with Matilda to get ready.

~~~

❝Finally! Where were you guys?❞
Tim Burton said walking to them and giving them a hug.
❝Sorry Timmy there was traffic.❞
Matilda said as they started walking getting a look from Tim making the girls laugh.

They walked into an empty room with no one in just chairs, but not any chairs. Spiny chairs.
❝I thought you said we were gonna be late.❞
Matilda said turning around to the old man but he had already gone. The two looked at eachother at the chair then back at eachother.

❝Dibs on the pink!❞
They both shouted and rocketed towards the pink one Luna jumping on it first.
❝That is so not fair you had the pink one last time.❞
Matilda said shoving Luna off the chair.
❝And? We said whoever gets it first gets it.❞
Luna argued pushing Matilda. Soon enough the two girls were rolling around on the floor like 6 year olds fighting for the chair.

❝Matilda and Luna are already in here some-❞
Tim started walking into the room before laying eyes on the two girls lying in a heap on the floor.
❝Hi?❞
Luna squeaked her lungs killing from Matilda previously pounching on her ribs.

One girl and one boy were behind the man looking very confused. Matilda and Luna got up dusting eachother off and walking towards the three.

❝Luna and Matilda.❞
Tim said, Luna smiled putting her hand out to greet the two.
❝Emma Myers.❞
The brown haired girl said smiling at the two trying not to laugh equivalent to the other boy who stepped forward.
❝Georgie Farmer.❞
The boy said holding out his hand as Matilda took it.
❝I'll leave you guys alone as i go get the others.❞
Tim said leaving the room shutting the door behind him.

The four people burst out laughing. Matilda and Georgie engaged in conversation and so did Emma and Luna.

Emma and Luna found out they had a lot in common they liked dogs and cats equally, they both live for acting aswell as alot of other things same with Matilda and Georgie.

~~~

Around half an hour later Luna was spinning Emma on the chair who was screaming about something. Georgie and Matilda were trying to catch popcorn in their mouths failing miserably.

Chatter was heard outside of the door as other people entered one by one. First it was Percy who looked like he'd just got out of bed as his hair and clothes were all ruffled.

Then came Joy who was gorgeous. Her skin was shimmering and her outfit stood out and it kinda yelled 'im here and im better!'

A few other people from the crew came in but Luna got distracted by Emma as she tried to stand up and walk. The girl was on the floor laughing as she noticed someone else slip in and give a small smile to Tim who smiled back.

The girl had made Luna completely forget what she was laughing at as she stood up walking towards her.
❝Aelius so we meet again.❞
The girl said noticing Luna as she smiled
❝So we do Ortega.❞

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:
ending is kinda rushed sorryyyy
not proof read
Sorry for not updating ive been busy.
Next update in 2-4 days
Take care of urselves <33