News

Tap, tap, tap kathryns fingers tapped the table in rthyem. Kathryn had been sitting down at the dinning room table for about twenty minutes waiting for her mother and father's to settle in from work. Almost a half an hour ago her mother called her down to the kitchen. Soon enough, her parents made there entrance to the dinning room.

Kathryns mother started, " We have some news." Her lips grew into a grin and her eyes lighten. Kathryns eye brow raised slightly, "were moving."

There was a moment of silence. "Were moving?" Kathryn spoke in a whisper, digesting the news. No. We. are. not.

Her father nodded with a bigger smile, "it will be next week. I have already called the school and let them know to transfer your papers to your new school. As of tomorrow you will not be attending Realt High."

Her eyes narrowed in anger, "don't I get a say?" This was just like them. Always, always not letting her get a choice in edge wise.

Her father placed his hand on her shoulder. "Kitty-kat, we are just doing what is best for you. What is best for our family. I'll be home more and so will your mother this is a amazing opportunity to expand your horizons.You will make new friends, might even be able to get into a better college. You dont have these opportunities here." Kathryns father never listened. In her heart, she knew this was just to please them. The fact that her father even remotely said college she knew he never listen. Over the past two years she had made up her mind to go abroad and travel. Not be stuck. Here with them. She wanted today go backpacking for a year and maybe she would consider college.

"Right," she fumed before her parents could say anything else Kathryn walked up stairs and saw cardboard boxes already at the feet of her door. Each box had big red lettering containing her name. Her foot kicked it lightly bouncing it off the door.

She made her way into her room annoyed and plopped her self into her computer chair. Then an idea popped into her head releaving some of the anger. As quickly as she could she turned on the computer that Sat beside her bed. The screen lit and she worked to see if lily was on. Lilies status was available.

DABESTBABE: lil are you there?!??!?!?

DABESTBABE: Please answer me! #imporant!!!!

DABESTBABE: Now

DABESTBABE: Please

DABESTBABE: Answer

DABESTBABE: Me!!

LILFLOWER: WHAT!

DABESTBABE: We are moving.

LILFLOWER: NO!

DABESTBABE: Is there anyway you can convene your mom to let me stay with you guys. I really don't want to go.

A few hours later kathryn waited. Lily had gotten off line and her fingers tapped along the desk, the clock glowed 1AM and lily reappeared online. With a bad response her mother loved Kathryn like a daughter but the answer was no.