Check list

"Alright.. so we need to find a cave and do some strip mining.." Technoblade held up a book and quill with a check list of things that needed to be done. Techno let out a small hum, marking down the location where the cabin laid on the map. And quickly went to explore. "Maybe we can find some diamonds, oh a village would be nice.. i've been needing better boots." Techno looked down, his boots were fine, but they've been feeling incredibly uncomfortable. I guess he's been growing. 

It didn't take long until Techno found a cave, being the human gps had its perks. He looked around, seeing some monsters guarding a chest. Techno honestly wasn't looking for a fight. But he needed treasure, money. Anything valuable to get on his feet. And he needed to do something while his potatoes grew in his garden. Techno slayed the monsters with ease, honestly disappointed how fast it was over. "That was a tough fight chat." Techno said jokingly, opening the chest. ".. seriously.. its already been looted, WHY WERE THEY GUARDING IT!" Techno said, pissed. Letting the chest slap itself shut. "This day is not going well." Techno continued walking. "If someone has already been here, there's not really a point looking around. But i just wanna make sure.." the thought of missing out on some good treasure kept scratching his brain. So he continued looking.

Sadly, Techno found nothing. After killing more of those monsters he grew tired, and decided to head home. It was starting to get dark again, did he really spend all day in a cave? Perhaps days went by faster due to winter. It getting dark quicker, Techno grumbled under his breath. Pissed off at the day he just had, stopping in track. Seeing large foot prints in the snow. Techno wanted to crack a joke, but the footprints were massive. He didn't wanna piss someone or something off that was giant.. the footprints seemed to be boots, so it might be someone with just really big feet.. Techno thought to himself. 

The door of the cabin appeared to be open, Techno pulled out his axe. Getting ready to attack anything that might be inside. But luckily, no one seemed to be inside. Techno didn't let go of his guard. The room appeared to be very bright, more bright than usual. Maybe it was because there was a giant hole in the ceiling. The interior design was definitely ruined. And the value of the cabin definitely dropped by 40%. 

Techno found a note on the table. That seemed to be written in weird Symbols. "Can someone translate this?" Techno muttered, honestly curious what it said. His thoughts went to the two he met yesterday. Was this their doing? Techno honestly doubted it, but you could never be sure. Techno didn't find much more inside, but he knew he definitely needed to move again. If there was someone trying to kill him again, it was gonna be a lot of trouble staying here. 

Techno walked outside, a bag in hand with some stuff he was gonna take with on his travels. But he soon dropped the bag for dramatic effect, seeing Carl gone. The rope he used to tie Carl to the fence was cut. And Techno soon got a headache from all the voices screaming in anger, pain, fear for Carl. The person that was after Techno fucked up, they fucked up as soon as they brought Carl into this. The voices haven't been this angry in a while, they wanted blood. Vengeance, whoever did this, was gonna pay. 

Techno destroyed creature in his path, still looking at the note that he had stuffed in his bag. Staring over it, wondering what it meant. Techno grumbled, stuffing it back in his bag, taking out his axe. He heard a loud growl deep in the forest, and whatever made that sound, was big. It sounded like a bear, but knowing these forests. It could probably be something else.

Techno wasn't used to this world, everything seemed to wish to attack him. It was annoying, incredibly annoying. But you got used to it, luckily, it didn't really relax the voices though. They wanted to find Carl as soon as possible. Techno grumbled, looking past a tree, and seeing the supposed creature that made the loud roar. 

A giant brown grizzly bear mauled on what seemed to be the remaining pieces of a draugr, what a wonderful sight to see. Techno's nose scrunched up seeing it, as if the bear could smell disgust, it turned around. Roaring loudly at the pig, Techno's grip tightened on his axe. Getting ready to fight the giant bear. But out of no where, the man he met, or well.. saw yesterday tackled the bear. And held him against the ground. "Collect yourself boy." The man gripped into the bears neck, trying not to get scratched.

Techno has never seen a man wrestle a bear before, but it was honestly the coolest thing he's seen in a while. He was almost intimidated, but also filled with confusion. Why was this guy wrestling a bear? His question soon got answered, the bear beginning to glow. Turning into the young boy he also met yesterday, what a plot twist no one expected. 

Kratos panted, hugging the boy gently yet firm. It seemed like this wasn't the first time this happened. "Are you alright Atreus?" Atreus's breathing was a little more slow, but he also seemed to be tired from the fight. "Y-yeah i'm alright.." Atreus mumbled, rubbing head a little.

"Please don't tell me you two are fighting, i don't need more deadly family drama." Techno muttered, putting his axe back on his back. "Oh by the way, did you two kidnap a horse?" Atreus raised a brow, looking at his dad for a second. Soon looking back "no? Why do you ask." Atreus muttered, moving on quickly from what happened. "My horse got kidnapped again, someone kinda destroyed your roof." Techno took the note out of his bag, handing it to Atreus. Atreus looking over the note, his face changing.

"What does it say boy." Kratos asked, stepping closer, looking over Atreus's shoulder. "Its from Thor, i think.. the handwriting is incredibly messy.. he might have gotten drunk again." Kratos turned to Atreus, raising a brow. "How do you know?" "..i.. might have met him in asgard." Kratos didn't seem incredibly pleased, but decided not to say anything about it. "So there's a hole in the roof now?" Atreus asked.

"Yeahh, i don't think i can live there anymore. It was nice while it lasted though." Techo shrugged, kinda sad he had to move again.  He just began settling in. And his house already got destroyed. "Maybe you can come with us?" Atreus asked, tilting his head. "Uh..i'm not sure.." "you can help us take down Odin!" Atreus said excited, looking at Kratos. "Can he come Father?"

"We should ask Sindri first.." Kratos muttered, unsure still. "Right.. c'mon!" Atreus began walking the way Kratos came from happily. This was all moving pretty fast pace, but Techno honestly couldn't complain. The voices were saying yes, so he it was obviously a good idea..right?