WHO WAS IT PEAR!?

Pear, orange, little apple, and grapefruit were sitting in a room filled with blankets and pillows from the CRAZY party they had last night "Hey, hey guys! Wanna play truth or dare?" Oranges voice filled the room. They replied yea, sure, and I guess. "You go first midget apple." Grapefruit said and little apple replied "ok, but don't call me midget apple because that's not my name." "Ok, ok just tell some truth or dare" "hmm.. oh! Pear truth or dare?" "Uhhh? Dare I guess?..." "Ohhhh! He is in for it!" Grapefruit though to himself. he knew that little apple was going to come up with a very daring dare. "I dare you to.... KISS SOMEONE!" "...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?!" "Uhhhh i said I dare you to kiss someone?" "No." But after a very very very very long time of begging and convincing. Pear said " Ughh! Fine I will do your stupid dare, but you have to give me 100 bucks. Deal?" "Deal." Little apple was overflowing with excitement. He has been wanting to know who pear liked ever since they met! They all went into a dark room with no lights on. Everyone had a blindfold except for pear. Pear had chosen the fruit and kissed them.

(The select fruits pov)
HUH!? H-he likes me?... his lips... they're so soft... and so delicate... WAIT what am I thinking?... am I... gay? How can I like pear?..

(Back to everyone's pov)
The select fruit blushed like a tomato. They didn't know what to say or do at that moment.