Chapter two!

*Aidens pov!*

We were in my house, he was in the shower and I was waiting in my room.  We got back and ate, He told me his parents kicked him out because he was dating Derek.  Homophobic parents, That I could understand plenty. Gale, (My best friend) has homophobic parents and they got tired of him bringing home boyfriends, just boyfriends at all. They kicked him out, he stayed with me for a while but then moved into his boyfriends house. 

"Wake me up when september ends...."  I hear from my bathroom. "Like my memories past....  Innocence has gone so fast."  

"Wake me up when september ends..." I sing with him.  He walks out of the bathroom with a towl wrapped around his waist. 

"My clothes got soaked, can I wear some of yours?"  He half smiles. 

"Yea sure."  I stay staring at his little chest. Pale and  fragile looking. I want to go up and kiss down hi- STOP! I have a boyfriend.  But what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I walk up to him. Hmm... I wonder what Would happen if I just kissed him right now. 

"You never told me your name..." Xerxes stated. 

"Aiden, my name is Aiden. Want some clothes? They might be ripped off later..." I said. I don't know what's gotten into me but something just has got me in a trance. 

He stepped forward and put his hand on my shirt.  "I don't know what's better, The fact that I'm straight or ..."

"Your straight!??!"  I backed away from him,  And sat on my bed.

"I'm joking." He rolled his eyes."Obviously.

I sighed in defeat, I was completly under his spell. I dorpped to my knees and my face was high enough to see his stomach. I crawled over to my drawer and got out a fresh pair of boxers and black sweats. 

"Your going to be the death of me Xerxes.." I handed him my clothes.

"Your really nice Aiden!" he said in between putting on his boxers and his sweats. 

"Not as nice as i am in bed." 

" Listen I'm not a game so don't try to play with my pieces."  He sighed. "Sorry man I don't trust people alot any more..."

"Why?" I asked eager to learn more about this mysterious boy.

"Bad... Its kinda.. A long story."

"I've got time."

"I don't want to tell."

"What about other family?" 

"That's also a long story." He sighed. He scanned my room for a clock. He sharply took in a breath. 

"I have to go..." He said, standing up.

"You just got here, plus where are you going to go?" I stood up towering over him. 

"Uh.. Its been nice meeting you Aiden, See you around, Yea?" And with that, he ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then He just ran off?" Quintin my buddy said. 

"Yea. Just like that."

"Where did he have to go?" Gale interrigated. 

"I-I Don't know..." I sighed oblivious to my thoughts.

"Wow man, sounds like hes got you tied around his finger."

"Pretty much."

*Xerxes Pov*

This release is new,

the hopes are gone,

everything is crumbling down,

just want to see my blood now,

Ill keep my head high,

to keep you,

standing on the edge,

to stay in my mind,

so keep me entertained,

to not cut my thighs,

so let me not,

cry my heart out,

bleed my blood out, 

so keep me entertained,

to not burn,

to not cut,

to not bleed,

to not cry these needs out,

so keep me entertained,

to not die,

live this,

witthin sins,

die for me,

try once more,

just wanna see my blood now,

have it run-out don't save me....

I wrote in my notebook, I took the numorous drugs. I scanned the poem. I wripped it out of the notebook.

"Xerxes, you better not be here! I thought I fucking told you to leave me the hell alone!"

I shivered and stayed hidden in the bathroom. I can't believe that this is where I would rather be, or more like had to be, then at Aidens house.

I looked over my poems. I sighed and regreted it immidiatly. I opened the door to see Rouge, Aidens boyfriend...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

He he he xD I know this is still really short but I still have no idea where I want to go with 'this' story Dx. But you know, fuck everyone else I can do whatever I want whenever the fuck I want to... xD