Sole Mate: Juliette

***

***

A COLLABORATION SERIES

Sole Mate: Juliette
by PrincessThirteen00

and

Sole Mate: Rome
ImCrazyYouKnow

***

Once upon a time, in a world where letters are no longer used, Project: CommuniKATE emerges. In this modern retelling of a classic tragedy, the story between our "sole mates" starts with an email.

 In this modern retelling of a classic tragedy, the story between our "sole mates" starts with an email

***

To break her reality bound by rules, Letizia impulsively participates in a project communicating with a stranger and shares the life she desires behind the name "Juliette". Can she keep up with the lies about her perfect story and not fall for the man behind the emails?

***

Unbeknownst to the world, Letizia la Cerda is an illegitimate royal daughter bound by rules and protocols. Resenting her reality, she seizes the chance to travel to the Philippines to look for her estranged mother. But as she makes her way into an unfamiliar place, Letizia learns and impulsively joins Project: CommuniKATE -- a university project connecting two strangers online with no intentions of meeting each other. Hiding behind the penname "Juliette," she starts exchanging emails with Rome about every exciting event with her simple and loving family, but can Letizia continue lying about her dream life when her heart and identity are at stake?

***

Copyright © 2022, PrincessThirteen00. All rights reserved. Reproduction or transmission in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission by the author is prohibited. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All of the characters in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author. They have no relation to anyone with the same name, age, or other information. All incidents are merely a coincidence.