really?

"you really want me to fuck you, don't you Ames"?
Amy started to shiver, as she heard her friend speak those words.

Lzzy began to place her hands directly on Amy's breasts, which caused her to moan very loud.

"Ohh Lzz fuck, i'm gonna be completely honest with you now okay "?
Lzzy smirked, and raised an eyebrow.
"Okay Ames ". she said in a deep husky voice. "What is it"?

Amy bit her lip, as she started to tell. "You know, the first time i saw you, i wanted you to fuck me. I don't know. There's something so facinating about you. I'm not a lesbian, or bisexual, but you... you take me to a whole new universe. I always imagined, how your hands feel on my body. how you kiss me. I can't think straight, when you near me.. I"..

Lzzy took her friends head in her hands, and gently smiled at Amy. "Oh Ames, i'm more than happy to hear that,  you know why"?

"No"? Amy bit her lip again, as she stared directly into Lzzy's eyes.

"I fell in love with you the first day i met you Ames. You are just so breathtakingly beautiful, and cause of you, i knew that i was bi".

Amy let out a small moan.
"You're driving me crazy, you know that Lzz"?

Lzzy began to go around Amy, grabbed her shoulder slightly, and whispered deeply into her ear:

"Are you already wet for me Ames"?

And with that being said, both began to kiss eachother harshly.