Chapter 11- Argument

Wednesday was taken to Mrs Weems office as Lily and Enid had be taken to the infirmary. Enid had be renting the whole entire time saying she was going to stay with Yoko for a few days because she didn't want to see Wednesday right now. Lily listened but didn't speak, she'd never seen her bubbly friend so angry it shocked her a bit. Enid was allowed to go after they checked her over but Lily had to stay because they needed to check her shoulder and examine her wounds. She tried not to growl as the nurses came over to her, she bared her fangs nervously.
"Hey it's alright we aren't going to hurt you. Mrs Weems told us about you when you first arrived. You can trust me I promise" a young looking nurse stated softly. Lily nodded but didn't stop barking her fangs as the other nurses stood around her bed.
"We need you take take your shirt off so we can see what's going on with your shoulder" the same nurse spoke again softly. Lily looked down as she pulled her shirt off whimpering as she tried to get her other arm out. She felt exposed and very uncomfortable. One of the nurses started poking and prodding at her arm and Lily yelped and hissed at the pain. Some other nurses looked at the wounds that spread across Lily's body all were superficial and didn't need anything done but one that needed a plaster as it was slightly deeper.
"We need to get you to hospital. We think the bone in the top of your arm is broken but we need an x-ray to be sure" another nurse voiced as she pointed at Lily's arm. Shortly after some paramedics showed up. The nice nurse from earlier placed a blanket over Lily as she was transferred onto another bed. She was wheeled out to the ambulance,many students gathered around watching there were even some watching from the windows. The vampire looked down uncomfortably as she was put into the back of the ambulance. She messaged Enid letting her know that she was going to the hospital. Once she arrived she was taken straight down for an x-ray before being out in a secluded room she sat alone as she waited for the results. Enid had replied to her text asking her why she needed to go to hospital she explained about her arm before switching her phone off. After what felt like ages a doctor came in.
"There's a break in the humerus and we need to take you down to theatre to place some screws" the doctor stated before a few more nurses walked in and prepared Lily for surgery.

Wednesday's POV
I walked back to the dorm after getting a huge lecture from Mrs Weems and Sheriff Galpin. As I walked in I saw Enid packing,Lily was no where to be seen.
"Where are you going?" I asked her curiously.
"Yoko's room.....Thornhill said I could crash there for a few nights" Enid retorted.
"There's no need. I spoke with Weems, you and Lily won't be punished" I muttered.
"Am I supposed to thank you?" Enid grumbled.
"I already apologised. It's over" I stated nonchalantly.
"Over? You'll use anyone to get what you want even if it means putting them in danger! We could've died tonight because of your stupid obsession" Enid raised her voice.
"But we didn't. An now I'm one step closer to solving this case. That is what is important!" I snapped back.
"Lily's been taken into hospital by ambulance because of all of this!" Enid yelled.
My eyes widened,worry written all over my face.
"W-What? What do you mean? Why?" I blurted out.
"Because she needed an x-ray on her arm and she just texted me 5 minutes ago saying she's going down to surgery because it's broken" Enid seethed as she picked up her bag. My eyes filled with regret.
I've tried really really really hard to be your friend. Always out myself out there,thought of your feelings, told people 'I know she gives off serial killer vibes, but she's really just shy" she stated looking at me.
"I never asked you to do that!" I fumed.
"You didn't have to because that's what friends do! They don't have to be asked. And the fact that you don't know that says everything!" She erupted.
"You wanna be alone Wednesday! Be alone!" She shouted as she stormed out slamming the door behind her. Its all my fault! Lily is seriously hurt and Enid hates me. I always thought I'd like being alone, except this time I didn't feel good. I sat against the window pulling my knees to my chest.

Lily's POV:
I woke up letting out a groan, I looked down at my arm to see i had a black cast on.
"Ah good you're up" Mrs Weems spoke gently with a smile. I jumped turning to look at her, I could see it was morning now.
"Can I go now?" I asked with no emotion.
"Yes, the discharge paper work is already signed. Here I brought you some clothes" she commented.
I nodded to her as a thanks and tried to walk to the bathroom stumbling a few times as I tried to get my balance. I wore a baggy black t-shirt and some black mom jeans, I did my best to fix my hair but ended up just throwing it up into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom putting my hi tops on and we left the hospital. There was silence the whole car ride back to Nevermore.

No ones POV
Lily walked to the dorm and pushed the door open, Wednesday was sat reading but she immediately jumped up and walked over when she saw the vampire.
"I'm...sorry" she mumbled quietly as she looked at Lily's arm running her hand over the rough materially the cast.
"It's not your fault. I was the one who pushed you into letting me go" Lily murmured softly as she pulled the gothic girl into her arms. Wednesday's hands wrapped around Lily's waist and she looked up at her.
"No it's my fault I put you in dang-" Wednesday started but Lily cut her off by capturing the black haired girls lips with hers. The kiss was long and slow. Lily felt her checks heat up, and pulled back.
"It doesn't matter nessy. It's over now" I whispered into her ear and hugging her tightly. Lily wasn't sure what Wednesday thought of the nickname, she had no reaction to it whatsoever.