Chapter 14

"Hugo!" I yell against his bedroom door, slamming my fists into the door because its been five minutes and he still hasn't unlocked his door and I know he's still asleep because his alarm sounds faintly from behind this piece of wood and I really wish I could kick the door down but I didn't have the well, facilities, to perform such an act.

I can't do anymore than slam my fist into the door- or maybe, I can, I think, as I get my phone out of my jacket pocket, going to my contacts and calling him, and thankfully, that was somehow louder than the alarm.

I wait for a moment, then I try again, and my eyebrows pull together when I stop hearing the sound for a moment.

Suddenly the door opens, much too forcefully and I move back, looking up to see a much too annoyed looking Hugo. "What?"

What the fuck does he mean by what? "It's 7am, you have to go to the gym, because you have a meeting at 10am and you have to go to the cockpit at 2pm for improvements and developments before Friday."

He stares at me, blinking but not saying anything and it makes me shift uncomfortably.

"Thats it for today." I say.

"Oh." He says, blinking again and I scratch the back of my head before saying a quick, "Okay." Back.

And then he closes his door on me and I stare at the wood, confused at how he went from being a messy annoyed pile of human to an understanding listening man.

I shake my head.

Weirdo. 

I go back downstairs where the personal chef that I had just become acquainted with, Robert, a middle aged man with just a few grey hairs sprouting from his dark head of hair, he had already made breakfast for not only Hugo but for me too and I smile at him.

"You didn't have to." I say.

"Its not a problem ms..."

"Just Azia is cool." I tell him, looking over all the food placed here, "This all looks amazing, Hugo is seriously lucky to have you." I tell him, taking a seat at the islands barstool and he shrugs, "I like working for Hugo."

I raise a brow, taking a mini waffle since Hugo liked waffles more than pancakes so that was what was made but I didn't mind.

When you're not exactly well off, you tend to not be a picky eater.

"You don't have to lie to me Robert, we can share our problems here." I say, tapping my chest to say I swear i'd never tell but he only chuckles as he flips the omelette I assume was for himself since there was no one else here.

"He's not rude and he pays well, the boys like family."

I blink. He does pay well but he was super fucking rude to me, so I don't get what he was saying. "Oh." Is all I say before I shove the waffle into my face and stop talking about our boss because clearly Robert and I received two different types of Hugo.

The door slams open and I almost jump out of my seat, not expecting anyone else to come here, but that was my fault because of course there would be someone, well of course this someone would be here.