EWEW 11: Gripping His Stick With Expert Skills

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2015 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Rewritten chapter posted - September 19th 2015.

It's my three year wattpad anniversary :) Thank you to everyone who has supported me in the past. Your strength and courage is what fueled me to continue writing and I would never be here today if it weren't for you guys <3 To my old readers, thank you guys for sharing a love so strong for this story, because Beer Boy and Barbie Girl's (Rewritten) story would never exist if y'all hadn't motivated me to pursue better writing <3. This one is for all of you. xx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 11 } : Gripping His Stick With Expert Skills

I never thought of myself as someone who was easily influenced.

I always believed that despite my judgements and past decisions, no one knew me better than myself. Not my mom. Not my dad. And certainly not my best friends.

Wrong. So very wrong.

These past two years were proven to be a joke. At the end of the day, I didn't really know myself. I did reckless things. Got away with reckless things. Got myself into trouble for doing reckless things.

What I was doing right now felt like the most reckless of all things.

No amount of vandalizing, making graffito or hot boxing in a car could compare to this. I had years worth of stupid shit down. This was the stupidest by far. Especially because I never committed the same mistakes twice. Now I was making the same mistake willingly.

Standing in front of Layla's full length mirror, I cursed at myself for letting her and Gabriela drag me to another godforsaken party.

Layla came beside me in a short red dress and whistled. "Hot mama. Someone is looking sexay tonight."

I grimaced at her. "I look like a hot mess."

"Not sure about mess, but you got the hot part down to a science. I hate you and your fucking perfect genes. I'd kill for an ass like that."

"Oh, my... God," I moved a hand down my face, flattered and embarrassed at the same time. "You're too much." Years of squatting and elliptical machine had paid off.

She bit her lip and winked. "That dress was made for you, Jo. Those heels make you look like a skyscraper. I swear you're going to get fucked tonight."

In a flash, I blazed away from her as she laughed at my half-dirty-half-distraught expression.

"I'm not looking for some d*ick tonight," I stated flatly. Or ever again. My face felt like it erupted in a million flames.

Layla continued laughing devilishly. "Well, it will be looking for you. Dick searching for Anna." Then she laughed maniacally at her own dumb joke.

"You're so weird. Why are we even friends?" I asked more to myself than her. "Nothing is looking for me and I'm not looking for someone."

"Who said anything about a someone?" Layla looked smug as she crossed her arms over her chest. "We're just talking about dick."

I clicked my tongue, frustrated, and went on to fix my eye make-up. "No one. Dick won't be there."