═✿═╡𝑶𝒏𝒆╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝚏/𝚠: 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Y/n's POV

The sun rises over the horizon as light shines through the windows, piercing through the drawn curtains. I couldn't help but flip myself and hide my face in my pillow.

"The sun's shining! And that's means it's time to wake up Y/n! Stop lazing in bed." Mom called out.

"5 more minutes.." I slurred.

"Your friend Alhaitham is here to see you!" Him?

"I'm up! I'm up!" I leapt out of bed and changed out of my night gown in a jiffy. Quickly brushed my teeth and do alll I need to do and then grabbed my vision and f/w.

I rushed down a flight of stairs into the living room to meet Alhaitham, also known as the scribe. Well.. he's currently the best scholar there is to take over the Akademiya as Grand Sage but he doesn't want to.

"Alright. So what are you doing here?"

"Is it not obvious?" He holds out a bag of only he knows what.

"What's in there?"

"Just some things for you. Kaveh here thought it was a good idea to give you some of which. Fortunately, he's not here to drag the day, so I'll just pass these to you and move on." Right when Alhaithem hands me the bag, he turned and left, leaving me to sift through the bag myself.

There were books in the bag, along with a small note attached to a smaller bag. On said note writes "Hey, Y/n! How are you doing? Unfortunately, I had to leave to Port Ormos early this morning so I can't come and greet my favourite person in the Akademiya. I do hope you enjoy these fruits that I specially prepared for you! -Love from your friend, Kaveh"

"Well, I'd have to thank Kaveh for these when I meet him next. Oh, how I wonder when that would be." I said sarcastically to myself with a smirk. Kaveh's almost always busy with I have absolutely no idea what. The occasional time he was free he'd use it to relax.

Well it was about time I get out of my house and get some fresh air. I've been non-stop writing my papers for the Akademiya the past few days and it's ready to be submitted! That's- actually the reason why I say it's time to get out of my house.

"Mom! I'm heading out to hand in my papers!"

"Alright! Be back for dinner!" I went back to my room after leaving Kevah's gift in the kitchen and placing the books Alhaithem gave aside. I had packaged my papers into a folder so all I had to do was take them and leave.

As I was walking along the busy streets of Sumeru City, a certain someone called out, "Y/n!"

"Nilou?" I turned to see the red hair in her costume that represents the Goddess of Flowers.

"You're finally out of the house again. Say.. are you handing in some papers?"

"Yeah. Oh right, I heard you and a bunch of others threw the Grand Sage over."

"Ah.. about that.. it was about time we save our god from abandonment. Thinking about how the Grand Sage abandoned the god who protected us for so long makes my heart break." Nilou places her hand over her chest.

"Yea that's true, I guess I never really thought about it. And these newly surfaced dreams are pretty nice. I liked being able to fly like a bird on one of them."