P R O L O G U E

Briar was getting into her moms car, in between her two siblings Bode and Kinsey as Tyler sat in the passengers seat as he had said how him being the eldest automatically meant he was the one that should sit at the front. Briar not wanting to argue today listened and headed to the back right before a blinding light hit her and her remaining family.

"What the fuck was that!?" yelled Briar after the light had disappeared.

"I have no clue..." replied Kinsey as she, Briar and Tyler shared a look of worry at the thought of what just happened. 

"Nina, Bode, Kins, Tyler, Bri?" said an awfully familiar voice to the family of 5. 

Briar stiffened along with Tyler and Kinsey at the sound. It can't be, they thought. Dad's dead. As they thought this, Bode turned around so quickly Briar was shocked he didn't get a whiplash. 

"Dad?!" Bode exclaimed. Bode cheered at the sight of his recently deceased father or was deceased father as he rushed towards him giving him a hug which he returned with the same amount of enthusiasm whilst Briar waisted no time as she was quick to follow her younger brothers example, clutching onto her biggest supporter for dear life, finally feeling some sort of peace. 

"Dad...?" Kinsey muttered, "W-what h-how." she stuttered before also rushing into his embrace that she'd missed for months. 

Tyler didn't move from his place. A shocked look still displayed on his face along with guilt. Guilt for being the reason he had died. If only he didn't trust him maybe his dad would stil-

"Tyler." Tyler broke out of his train of thoughts at the sound of his name leaving his fathers mouth as he looked at him with guilt. "It's not your fault, I don't want you blaming yourself for something you didn't know would happen. Now come here." He said opening his arms for his eldest son waiting for a hug which Tyler gladly accepted and it ended up being a group hug with their entire family. 

"Rendell...?" spoke the voice of a women after the family hug had ended.  She had curly brown hair tied into a ponytail and grey eyes glistening with tears at the sight of their father.

"Hey Ellie, long time no see." Rendell smiled at his old friend who he hadn't seen in 25 years suddenly feeling a sense of sadness that he had to leave her to herself all those years ago.

"Umm.. dad who's she?" questioned Briar wiping away a few stray tears from her face.

"Guys I'd like you to meet my childhood friend Ellie, Ellie I'd like you to meet my family. My wife Nina, my eldest Tyler, second eldest Kinsey, second youngest Briar and youngest Bode."

"Nice to meet you Ellie!" Bode greeted a large smile plastered onto his face.

Ellie chuckled, "nice to meet you too, Bode"

"Right, so what we doing here?" questioned Duncan after getting over the fact his brother had miraculously been resurrected from the dead.

A note fell from the sky.

Hi everyone,

you are all here today to watch the future of the Locke siblings and their friends in Matheson. None of you will be able to leave this place until you've watched every episode. On you're left there is a bathroom and on you're right there should be stairs that will take you to your temporary place of sleep until you've finished watching everything. There is also a room at the back if something is to much for you, you can stay there until the scene is over. Everything else will be provided for you if you think about it.

p.s you're not allowed to hurt each other

That's all, bye!

Everyone was quite until a curly black haired guy spoke disbelievingly, "We're watching the future!?" 

"I guess so." Rrendell shrugged as he and Briar went to find a seat.

"I think the rest of you should introduce yourself, we've already introduced ourselves so now its your turn." Nina said as she went to join her husband and youngest daughter.

"I'm Gabe."

"Scott"

"Rufus, I'm Ellies son."

"Eden Hawkins"

"Gordie Shaw"

"Josh bennet and this is my daughter Jamie"

After the introductions had finished everyone went to find a seat and watch the future.