The rest of the trip

A few days has passed since me and Laila done it. She hasnt spoken to me since! She asked me for it and so i gave her it! But maybe it was a bit to much. Also, i have noticed shes fat. Like i mean shes always been fat but i mean shes fat! Im going to go talk to her.

"Laila, can we talk in private?"
She bites her lip.
"Mhm!"

I apoligise.
"Look laila im sorry. I got to ever horny. And i-"
"Max."
*oh fuck.*
"Max I really liked it... I was hoping if we could arrange a night to do it again?"
"Whoa whoa whoa"
"Please Max?"
*fuck shes giving me the eyes... i cant ill loose comtroll again oh no."
"We can do it right now."

I take of Lailas clothes to reveal her big breasts! It looks like she got a boob job but its sexy.  She then takes off mine and then it reveals my 5 dicks.
"Oh Max! Hurry up put them inside of me already. Stop being a Twat!"
Im hesitant for a second but a master always wants to please his kitten.
I start of with the 98 inch! The biggest one. Its almost as big as her!

"Oh Max! It feels so good!"

These words turn me on everytime.
I hurry and lose controll again...
"MAX OH MAX~"
"HARDER MAX"
"OHHH~"
I grunt whilest she moans i cant controll myself. I know! Urica! Thats it! So i can calm down, i can play the song Cbat-Hudson Mohawke
"Sorry Laila i need a piss!"
"Why dont you just piss on me?
"No its urgent its going to be stinky!"
"Okay fine.."
Now, lots go onto spotify!
Turn up the volume! Urica! Perfect! Geez looiez! Okay now lets do this!
"Okay lets start again."
I slowly put the 8 inch in this time so its more pleasurable. Then i turn on the music.
*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUN DUN DADUN DADUNDUNDUNDOUNNNN*

"Do you like the song?"
"Oh yes Max!"
"Max i want you to speed it up~"
"Okay Darling~"

I put it on 10x the speed so its even more pleasurable.

"Like this now kitten?"
"Oh yes~"
I slowly start to ignore the music... CRAP!
I insert my 98 inch and i go really hard.
"OH FUCK MAX! UGH! MAX THIS WAS A BIG STEP UP!"
"Laila dont worry! I will go even faster!

I can fell everything of hers tighten and i can hear her teeth chatter.
Maybe i should switch the position.
"Laila  im going to pick you up!"
"Okay daddy~"
"Oh fuck you little slvt you and your fucking words... daddys getting revenge!"
I pick her up, and put her legs around my shoulders, i crouch down enough so my huge dick can go all around her.
"UGH UGH THIS IS SO GOOD MAX THIS IS SO GOOD! MAX MAX OH MAX! OH MY GOD ITS SO CREAMY! IM GOING TO SQUIRT MAX OH!
"THATS NOT ALL PUMPKIN~!"

I lose controll again and shove every single one up there.

"MAX IM GOING TO THROW UP~ YOUR DICK IS GOING ALL THROUGH MY NODY~!OH MAX IT FEELS SO GOOD! OH MAX MAX MAX! AAAAAUGH!"

She cummed all over the place. Making me feel relieved that she actually enjoyed it!
"Welldone whore."
I leave the room to find mom standing out side.
"Holy fuck Max , you fucking your sister looked hot!"