ii, no girlfriend. i promise

TEYJAH sighed as she closed up her final email of the day. she loved her job in advertising, but her employer seemed to forget to mention the hefty amount of letters she'd be sending out when she first took it on. however, she was grateful that she was able to do it in the comfort of her own home, atleast.

her phone buzzed on the table beside her as a flood of text messages came through. that stupid groupchat had been going off non stop for the past three days. she stopped replying after a while, failing to keep up with the complaints of their luxurious lifestyle.

she looked them up last night when she was finally free from all her work commitments and, she had to admit, most of them were attractive. teyjah wasn't one to pay attention to looks that much, but if she had to rank them based on appearance, her top three would be: richarlison, bentancur and son.

the purple iphone eleven buzzed once more, this time signaling that she was getting a call. she grinned at the contact name, picking it up immediately. "hey ivy," her younger brother, ivan, hated the nickname. but their mother thought it was cute, so it stuck.

"are you home? i'm downstairs."

"you need to start letting me know before you come, what if i had someone over?" she scolded him lightly. teyjah made her way to the front hall of her flat, pressing the buzzer that let her brother through the main door and into the reception of her building.

"the only person you would have over is lu, and she's too busy with her man," teyjah's brother was right. her best friend, lui, was currently travelling the world for her boyfriend's work. the two hadn't spoken in around a week, but that seemed like an eternity to them both. teyjah made a mental note to facetime her once ivan left.

a minute or so later, her brother was standing in the doorway, practically suffocating teyjah with the hug he gave her. ivan finally pulled away, letting her breathe. "so, why are you here?"

he felt offended as he walked over to her sofa, making himself comfortable. "because i wanted to see my big sister? why else?" his tone was so unconvincing, even a baby could figure out he was lying. she gave him a blank stare, watching him crumble under her gaze. "fine! i need to keep some of mira's stuff here since mummy's coming over. she thinks we broke up."

"you're lying to mum!? she doesn't like her ivy, she's a bitch-"

"save the lecture; are you helping or not?"

"what do i get?" the brentford star kissed his teeth, teyjah was always demanding something in return - a habit she picked up from their father.

"tickets to our spurs game?"

"home or away? because your stadium is ugly as fuck, highkey.."

"away then, it's in three months," by now, ivan had made his way to his older sister's kitchen, rummaging through cupboards to find something good to snack on. he grabbed a large packet of monster munch, and flopped back onto the grey couch.

"in for a penny then, yeah?"

conte's babygirls🤭💖🫧✨

emmy
GUYS
emmy
KDJDKDKDDJ
emmy
🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
emmy
I JUST CAUGHT
RICHI MAKING
OUT WITH SOME
GIRL
emmy
I NEED EYE BLEACH

benzy
IN PUBLIC???

cuti
i thought he likes boys?
disliked by richy !

richy
this idiot walked into
MY home unannounced

emmy
bro u said my home
is yours

richy
DOESNT MEAN YOU
CAN WALK IN WHEN
YOU WANT
richy
where did you even get
a key from ??

emmy
luca ofc

lucas
yo wtf why would
you snitch on me
like that

tej
awh richarlison you have
a girlfriend? that's so
cute

richy
no i don't
richy
i'm single
richy
no girlfriend
richy
i promise
richy
do u want to see my
ring finger to prove???

tej
oh no thank you, it's okay

hazza
bit aggressive rich

joseph
well obviously because
he likes her ...
joseph
keep up harry you old
wrinkly bitch

rodri

sessHE DOESNT EVEN KNOWHER???

sess
HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW
HER???

winksy
okay but there's a thing
called love at first sight🤨🤨🤨
winsky
or love at first picture

joseph
ok but what if she's a catfish 🤔

no diet
well that would be your
fault since you added her

tej
okay first of all,
i'm not a catfish
tej
secondly, nobody is
in love with anyone
tej
i was just asking if he
had a girlfriend out of
curiosity
tej
i don't want a relationship
right now

sonshine
oh
sonshine
sorry richy bro :/

joseph

josephrichy rn:

joseph
richy rn:

richy
i hate you guys🤦

notes!
i need to stop relating
my ocs to random
players💀 but i had
to put hubby ivan in
there sorry🤭