Reconnecting

So, how do we go about this? I am not sure if I move in or if I leave and we see how things go? There is so much I am unsure of and I need to wait for a full invite as per traditions. There is a call and Targrill takes it as he walks out muttering something about a doctor. I figure its something to do with his work until I hear him say Issabella's name 2 times and check-up. I am worried she is still sick? Did they fix what was wrong was her? Is this something I should be worried about? I see Marrick smiling and he whispers something in her ear and she shakes her head and whispers something back. His smile is still there but he seems to have something on his mind as he looks to me like he wants to tell me something but she looks at him and shakes her head again. I am getting nervous it might be important information. Things I might need to hear. 

       Targrill looks from Marrick, to Izzy and me then back again trying to wonder whats going on. He says 'You have your checkup today. Do you want all three of us there? Or just one of us to take you?' He looks at her almost pleading. I ask her if she is sick or unwell back on the ship I heard you had been a bit ill. She smiles and her answer is a bit off. 'Not really sick or unwell just need to be monitored. Its a positive situation.' I ask 'How does needing to be monitored by a doctor be positive? And why can't Targrill do this?' She smiles this odd grin that says I am hiding something Targrill sits down next t her and she looks into his eyes with a sly look and says 'Its more of a specialty field, and while might be a great medical doctor and surgeon he doesn't know everything.' And he and Marrick start to laugh. Targrill says 'I think all of us should go!' She nods and says 'Great idea!'

       We all get into the car and drive. She seems to be thinking. This trip takes an hour or so. This vehicle is self driving so we are all in the back, I am sitting next to her with Marrick on her other side and Targrill across from us Marrick has a hand on her knee and its traveling up her leg to her inner thigh and she turns to look at him with an encouraging glance. His hand is pushing up her dress and I can see her panties. And her eyes dart to me and she sees my eyes on Marrick's hand and this lustful look on her face as she captures her lower lip in her teeth as her she shifts her weight and places a leg on Marrick's and his smile is stretching across his face. His finger moves her panties to the side as his fingers move up and down the outside of her pussy lips. I want to touch her so badly. What does probation mean? Can I touch her? Or just watch? 

      As Marrick's finger pushes past her outer lips she lets out a slight moan and pushes herself closer to his hand I hear a chuckle from in front of us and Targrill has a smile on his face. He gets up and moves her other leg over mine and he rips her panties off he gets on his knees and leans down with his mouth over her center. His tongue licks her from bottom to top she moans as her eyes flutter closed. Marrick now has his mouth a few inches from her breast and licks his lips almost asking permission. I hear a slurping noise and see that Targrill is playing with her clit and has 2 fingers deep in her little pussy pushing them in and out while his tongue and teeth play with her clit and thighs. Her head turns towards mine and she leans forward some her lips on mine as she moans loudly. Marrick uses his teeth on her nipple and she yelps but it comes out more of a moaning noise.

     Targrill The call came with Blaine here but it was a rescheduling for her check-up tomorrow due to the festival they would be closed. And when she agrees to all of us going I know she really wants to tell Blaine and this will give him the information he needs. When Marrick's hand starts to travel up her leg it gives me an idea to help with any last bit of tension between us all. And when I smell her arousal I know I need a taste and any chance to have her call out my name is a chance I am taking. The look on Blaine's face shows he is unsure what to do or think. And Marrick putting her other leg over him pulls him into this. As I am enjoying my favorite snack my mate's essence her moans are making me harder than I was. Blaine kisses her and Marrick's teeth on her make her moans even louder. She is looking at Blaine and licking her lips afterwards I know she wants to take him into her mouth but he is not sure. I look over to him and say 'Blaine do you have something that will keep her mouth busy? Something big to stuff into that sweet mouth?!'

           The look on his face is shock at first and he looks to her with a questioning stare. Her eyes are hooded and the desire in those eyes she looks at him licking her lips and nods her head as she bucks her hips as my mouth goes to her clit. Blaine stands up still a little weary her hands go straight for his buckle and she pulls his cock free with a smile on her face she pulls him closer and starts to lick him like what I found out was a lollipop after watching her lips on one I almost came on the spot and knowing what her tongue feels like on my dick I moan just thinking about it. As I continue to lick her sweet pussy her mouth is fully wrapped around the head of his dick her mouth going up and down his length she is moaning around his cock and Blaine's head is thrown back as he is making loud noises. I can tell he is close and I know she is too. Izzy's hips are bucking wildly against my mouth one hand on my head and one of Marrick's as he continues with her breasts. Izzy has let go of my head and taken Blaine's hand and put it in her hair she wants him to take control of her in that respect. His hand clenches in her hair as he pulls in and out of her mouth he is going slow and easy but she wants more Marrick stops and looks at Izzy and says 'Do you want Blaine to fuck those sweet lips of yours? Do you want him to fuck your mouth hard baby?' She moans louder and presses her mouth harder to his dick. He is being more forceful near his release. She screams and yells my name as she cums. Best taste ever as she floods my mouth. . Blaine goes to pull out she releases my head and grabs him and pulls him closer she mutters one word 'Mine!' And his dick releases his seed down her throat.

          I sit on the floor of the vehicle and Izzy gets up with a look that says she needs more and she takes me out of my pants and climbs on my lap and slides herself down and sheaths my dick into her hot wet pussy as Marrick pushes himself into her mouth and as she tries to ride me while having Marrick's cock in her mouth while watching Blaine he is hard again and begins to stroke himself while watching. I grab my mates hips and bring her up and down on my lap. She would be screaming loudly if it wasn't for Marrick being in her mouth. Her breasts are in my hands as I massage them and pinch her nipples while I fuck her. Her moaning around his cock while she watches Blaine as his hand glides up and down himself. Marrick's hand is in her hair as he thrusts in and out of her mouth. Izzy looks up into his eyes and his body shivers I know the look she gives when her big blue eyes make contact with yours in this position, I can feel her pussy tighten around me. 

      I reach my hands up to her swollen belly I know she has yet to tell Blaine but I need to touch her its still hard to believe they are in there growing. Marrick sees where my hands are with a special smile on his face. His head goes back he is going to cum and I feel myself about to explode. First Marrick releases in her mouth she tries to swallow all of him but a few drops escape her mouth. Izzy screams in release her body shaking and quivering as her walls constrict a bit more of my dick I cum hard and I see Blaine hits his again. Issabella's fingers take the bit of Marrick that dripped out and licks it off her fingers. DAYUM!