Chapter 8: He Meets 'Sugar'

I parked in Seth's front yard and noticed they were 2 other cars that must be 'the boys'.

I quickly got off the car and headed towards the house, knocking on the door.

Once again, Melody was the one who answered the door with a bright smile on her face. "Hello again Noelle".

"Hi Melody" I answered and she let me in.

"The boys are doing something for me in the backyard you can just wait in Seth's room until they are done" She said and I nodded.

I climbed up the stairs and entered the room I once remembered the way to. I dropped myself on the bed and started to look at my surroundings. The room was exactly like last time except this time there were a batch of brownies on the bedside table.

They were about 7, he surely won't miss one right? Before I could stop myself I took one and quickly devoured it, moaning at the taste.

It was absolutely amazing, different than any brownie I've ever tasted.

I wanted to take another one but then it would be too obvious. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes waiting for Seth to be back.

3rd Person POV

Seth, Gavin and Wesley were done with the task Melody gave them and were about to go upstairs when she stopped them.

"Noelle is already upstairs waiting for you" She informed before heading towards the kitchen. The boys nodded to themselves before running up the stairs and into Seth's bedroom.

They opened the door and immediately took a step back when they saw Noelle jumping on the bed with one of Seth's shirts covering her face.

"What the hell are you doing, munchkin?" Seth exclaimed picking her up and laying her on the bed. He took the shirt off her face watching as she looked at him in confusion.

"Who are you?" She asked trailing a finger down his cheek which he immediately grabbed.

"What do you mean, who am I?" Seth asked and Gavin cleared his throat.

"Seth, I think I've figured out what's wrong with her" He said sheeply and Seth glared at him, desperate for more information. "There's one brownie missing"

"Are you saying that Noelle ate one of your fucking hash brownies" Seth hissed looking at the fragile girl in his arms who still didn't have a clue what was going on.

"Hey, I told you they weren't mine" Gavin defended himself while Wesley just took a seat knowing something was about to happen.

"I don't give a flying fuck, I told you not to bring those pieces of shit inside my house" Seth yelled and was about to start another fight when Noelle interrupted them.

"Shh, gentleman" She said placing a finger in Seth's mouth and continued.

"You can all be my clients at the same time" She whispered with a smirk.

That got Seth's attention. 'A smirk? Noelle never smirked in fact she hated when I smirked at her. What is she talking about? What clients?' He thought.

"Noelle, I think you should go to sleep until this passes" Wesley spoke up and Noelle turned his head to him.

She looked at all of them, one at a time before closing her eyes. "I've seen you before, all of you" She said with a small smile.

"Noelle" Gavin started saying but Noelle interrupted him. "I'm not Noelle, today call me" She thought for a second before another smirk made it's way on her lips. "My name is Sugar".