[Trial and Error]

Haven watched as her husband organized everything. A small smile tugged at her lips and Sitka, sensing he was being stared at, said, "Don't judge, Havie."

Sianna shook her head. "Mama's happy."

"So happy," Luca said.

Sitka turned and picked up the twins. "Whaddya think?"

"Wike, Dada."

"Yeah? Havie?"

Haven smiled. "I love it."

A knock sounded on the door and Dean said, "Clearly we had the same idea. Y'all hungry?"

Sitka nodded. "I think we could all go for food."

"Great. I'll go make something."

Haven and Sitka, followed by their twins, made their way into the library. Sam was reading and Sitka pulled a book from the bookshelf, then sat across from him, the twins on his lap.

Dean entered the library with four plates, two in both hands. He noticed Sam and Sitka with books. "What you guys reading?"

"Sort of, uh, everything," Sam replied.

"Oh, good. Somebody's gonna have to dig through all this and it ain't gonna be me."

Sam looked at his burger. "You made these?"

Dean nodded. "We have a real kitchen now."

"And a home. Finally," Haven said. "This looks delicious. Do the kids-"

"Yeah I'll grab them."

"Burgers," Sam stated, turning to Dean. "I know. I-I just didn't think you knew what a kitchen was."

"I'm nesting, okay?" Dean shot back. "Eat."

Sam took a big bite from his burger while Dean smiled and watched. "Huh? Yeah."

"Wow," Sam said, with a mouth full of food.

"You're welcome."

Dean left to get the other plates and returned moments later.

Dean was about to take a bite from his burger when his phone rang. He sighed and pulled his phone from his pocket and it rang again.

Dean answered. "Yo."

Kevin's voice came through. "Dean? Come quick."

"What? Kevin? Kevin?!"

"Something wrong?" Sam and Sitka asked.

"Guess."

Haven smiled. "No, not wrong. Sianna, Luca, do you two want a Mama day?"

The twins shared a look and chanted, "Mama day! Mama day!"

"That settles it. Sitka, go on. We'll be all right. Maybe we'll leave you a special surprise."

Sitka smiled. "I can't wait to find out what it is if you choose to do so."

His phone beeped off. Dean stood with his plate in his hand and left. Sitka picked up his plate and followed, kissing his wife and children goodbye. Sam stood, started to follow, stopped, grabbed his plate, and ran after the other two.

They made their way to the boat where Kevin was and came through the metal door. They all had their guns at the ready.

"Kevin?" Sam called. "It's us."