I loved him

We arrived at a place on the corner it was warm looking inside it was very calm.

We sat on a booth I sat across from them both as it seems Enid trapped Tyler in the booth before I could sit by him.

She was not getting the hint this was a date but I didn't honestly mind because what if something went wrong what if he was a guy who didn't like the contact the death with me who maybe wouldn't cherish me.

I would be able to tell by one look and if he doesn't have it I know he's not the one who deserves me

"Sooo. What do you usually get y/n?

"I don't know surprise me."

I say looking around and soon Enid and Tyler are talking.

I look over to the counter I see some workers one who's back is facing me and the other at the cashier I took a look at the one who's turned around then I look at the one who's working at the cashier.

Nothing interesting at all.

"Hello Enid who's this?"

My vision is now blocked by somebody wearing an brown shirt with an apron that's an even darker shade of brown.

I look at him as he stood a little higher than me considering I'm sitting.

His hair was a light brown but... Not the light he had such perfect facial structures he was so elegant.

His eyes met mine

I looked at his.

I felt a pressure in my heart
I gripped my jacket
My eyes searching his
His eyes searching mine

I wanted him

I knew he was the one
The look he gave me
I wanted it
I wanted all he had to offer.
And I wanted much more than that.
I loved him
I loved him
I loved him
He was the only one for me.
I was the only one for him

"Well y/n since your not ordering."

"Just get her what I got also."

I looked at Enid trying to hint that I liked him and as of we just clicked in the moment and understood each other she knew I was in love with this boy in the apron.

"Wait Tyler we have somewhere to be actually don't you remember the homework for Thornhill."

"Oooh yeah hey y/n I'm sorry but we really have to do that but hey maybe you can come meet us after you get the coffee "

I just nodded as Enid tried to hurry and leave but Tyler was taking forever.

Finally the left the door showing that the have stepped out the door.

Three cups sat in front of me as the boy stood there in front of me again.